Resident evil 2 remake

54_and_counting

Just now, M0rtonfc said:

Started with Leon's mate, feel like I've already put a decent dent in it after an 1-2 hours of playing, probably just due to the fact it's been pretty easy going so far, started it on normal, shat it with the Nightmare (Hard) option haha!

Ah so you havent met the big guy yet lol, hope you've been saving your ammo, not for him but for later in the game 

3 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Ah so you havent met the big guy yet lol, hope you've been saving your ammo, not for him but for later in the game 

Nah not met the big beast yet, still not came across the shotgun tae, probably shows how far I'm into it! I've not really been saving my ammo, well a wee bit, firing bullets into zombie heeds is just too tempting, I'll regret my actions.

Edited by M0rtonfc

Just now, M0rtonfc said:

Nah not met the big beast yet, still not came across the shotgun yet, probably shows how far I am into it! I've not really been saving my ammo, well a wee bit, firing bullets into zombie heeds is just too tempting, I'll regret my actions.

Are you sure you haven't got the shotgun yet, i might be mistaken but i think you can get that at a pretty early stage of the game, do you know where it is? 

1 minute ago, 54_and_counting said:

Are you sure you haven't got the shotgun yet, i might be mistaken but i think you can get that at a pretty early stage of the game, do you know where it is? 

I've got the keycard for it I've just not been yet, just been firing about other room's, only just started it, will get the big daddy the night :) 

3 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

Haha murder, he was scary at 1st but after a while just got annoying more than anything, glad to see the back of him right enough!

In my playthrough i had to lead him on a chase round the library while trying to move the bookcases, up the ladder, wait till he climbs, run down stairs, move case repeat lol, was fun after i realised he could jump down the ladder and smash my face in 

Decided to start over again only this time do claires a game and leons b, resi games iirc used to make the female characters game easier in terms of weapons, inventory etc, but now i think claires game is way harder, her weapons don't have the same stopping power per ammo as leons, id rather have the shotgun over the grenade launcher (aside from bosses though) and the smg isnt comparable to the magnum

Don't you start the 2nd run pretty much at a save point? 
Yeah you are right there is one right at the start in the guardhouse but with having only one ink ribbon I didn't save till I got in the police station. The guardhouse is surrounded with zombies as well.

I'm at the sewer section with Leon now on the second run. The shotgun is weaker than what I remember and more often than not takes more than one shell to kill a zombie even when trying to aim for the head. Its useless against lickers too.

Seems to be a lot more zombies on the second run too and ammo is pretty scarce. I'm trying to keep all the yellow gun powders for making magnum bullets for the boss fights.

Finished it with Leon, what a brilliant journey, amazing game, loved it! The final boss took a good few attempts as I had no health boosts left until I figured out how to get round that after the 28th go :lol:

Just started Claire's now, it appears to be the exact same, sightly disappointing that.

Edited by M0rtonfc