Albion Rovers vs Clyde

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surely, surely to f**k this is the game it properly clicks. I mean PROPERLY. There are some very good young players in the team, they've proved this. We need to really bury the chances we make.

Like you OB I feel we will show what we are REALLY capable of and hopefully carry it over to games to come.
C’mon Danny give us the team that can make us proud.

Surely, surely to f**k this is the game it properly clicks. I mean PROPERLY. There are some very good young players in the team, they've proved this. We need to really bury the chances we make.

No idea why you think this game is the game where it "clicks".
There had has been absolutely no indication that this may happen.

11 hours ago, haufdaft said:

No idea why you think this game is the game where it "clicks".
There had has been absolutely no indication that this may happen.

That almost always IS the sign, being that it hasn't yet. Almost 30 shots at goal in several games telklls a different story HD.

3 minutes ago, sydney said:

Good win. Great to see Goodwillie scoring. Hopefully he can go on a wee run. WTF is Rankin on ? Goal machine ! 

There was a couple of guys next to me last week banging on how shite John rankin is and how he should not be near the first team. honestly girfuy! one John Rankin! 

Comfortable victory and could have been more. We hit the post, the bar and their keeper made a couple of really good saves in the first half. We very good in the first half and the whole team played well. Stewart back from being injured/ill/dropped another plus.

Second half we weren't as impressive but thought Goodwillie should have had a penalty when through on goal and took the ball round the keeper but slipped on another occasion. If the 3rd goal had come earlier then think we may have got 1 or 2 more but more than happy with a 3-0 win.

Albion Rovers look doomed on that performance and their current points tally.

Archived