DUNDEE vs ST. JOHNSTONE

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dd23 said:

Utter shite and a fitting summing up of years of complacency and mismanagement.

Paul, I'll have 800 of the same player please, but will benefit from two great players at this level Hartley,

Neil everyone else is wrong, I'm right, (Moussa just needs time) McCann

John "I want to improve the match day experience at Dens, ( where are the paper towels?)"
Nelms.

Opposite well run club with decent manager who knows the league and knows what he's doing.

We need that crematorium.

(Heads gone.)

Nae  towels in our end either 

DvnMxh6XQAE0csz.jpeg.d1c780591d5a845381dd0aec78652931.jpeg

We end the calender year with the most away wins in the league, only Kilmarnock picking up more points.

If we could just sort out some of the home form...

Brilliant day.

Saints were excellent but I think the early goal settled us and destroyed any hopes Dundee might have had.

Should have won by a lot more.

Stay up coAgs... As much as we enjoy the piss taking, days like today are worth 20 trips to Hamilton, st Mirren or kilmarnock. The good thing is it's only a 2 point gap, so plenty time for J Mac to turn it around.

Every Saints player was outstanding today, but special mention to Callachan who has possibly even improved us in the absence of Murray.

If we took that away support to every game we'd be going to places like Ibrox and Celtic park and ripping the c***s apart. Noise and numbers.

If Drey Wright was still fit we'd win the league.

Probably.

I think Matt Kennedy really is having the time of his life.

Because you are fucking shit.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]This is true.

JMac needs to execute some of these players in January.

I mean, who in the hell is gonna take Moussa? Cowdenbeath? Still, McCann left him with some right dribble.

Well done to the farmers on their win.

1 minute ago, PartyFears2 said:

Ryan Dow on his way to keep Dundee up.

Hang in there.

Worth mentioning he's played for two clubs this season already so can't play for another.

I'm all for trolling Dundee fans usually, but today I just feel sorry for them.

14 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Interesting too see what we do in the window. Names I've heard would certainly add more depth and options to an already good squad.

Any clues?

Came away from the game a little disappointed yesterday. Disappointed we never scored the 5 or 6 goals the performance deserved! Absolute domination for 90 mins. 

The day started with a long queue to get in and the nice woman on the turnstile letting my 5 year old through for free as in her words charging a tenner for young kids is criminal. Pricey day out at Dens, £4.50 for hot dog also on the criminal side.

The queue unfortunately meant I missed Tansers goal but for the next 89 mins that was just about the perfect performance aside from finishing. Kennedy was incredible with Dundee players resorting to trying to hurt him as they simply couldn't get a tackle on him. The midfield were aggressive winning the ball back and adventurous when we had it. The defence, yet again, were solid.  Jason Kerr was up against an experienced striker in Miller but he absolutely dominated him. He's so aggressive in the tackle, doesn't stand off and is a real ball winner. So rare he gets turned  and the bonus is he can play the ball out. A star in the making. Whenever Dundee did get through the big man Zander was always there with the save.  Great day out, great crowd and a really enjoyable St Johnstone team we have

Some decent posts here expressing a desire that we stay up (probably because beating us is so much fun) but still it’s nice to read. It’s fair also to say you did bring a fantastic support, it looked like great fun in the Shankly. How did the ABBA song go? Couldn’t make out the lyrics.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Some decent posts here expressing a desire that we stay up (probably because beating us is so much fun) but still it’s nice to read. It’s fair also to say you did bring a fantastic support, it looked like great fun in the Shankly. How did the ABBA song go? Couldn’t make out the lyrics.

Mama mia 

here we go again

7-2

Dundee how we've missed you

12 minutes ago, Broon_100 said:

Jason Kerr was up against an experienced striker in Miller but he absolutely dominated him. He's so aggressive in the tackle, doesn't stand off and is a real ball winner. So rare he gets turned  and the bonus is he can play the ball out. 

Absotootinlutely. That's what I love about the way he plays.

There's been a change over the years for modern centre backs to stand off, jockey and be less aggressive, but Kerr doesn't give a striker a moments peace when they've got their back to goal. He's all over them, trying to nick the ball and it must be a nightmare for any forward; it also keeps their head down focussed on the ball rather than being able to look up and pick a pass.

It might cost free kicks now and then, but as long as it's further up the park and not around our box then it's great to stop the opposition having comfortable possession, and win us the ball back.

Archived