DUNDEE vs ST. JOHNSTONE

Highlight of the game for me was Martin Woods just booting the legs away from Kennedy. It's about time we had players who lost the plot in the face of defeat. 
Might have been an idea for a Dundee player to do it about an hour previously

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Highlight of the game for me was Martin Woods just booting the legs away from Kennedy. It's about time we had players who lost the plot in the face of defeat. 

That was cowardly, not as bad as Curran running his studs down Kennedys achilles a few minutes later, though. Not hard to see why you're staring at relegation if that's how your players react to a game like that. 

I slagged Callachan by calling him a similar player to Paul Paton, but fucking hell, what a performance that was, Muzz in his pomp stuff. Liam is just a legend. Kane was perfect for that game too.

Dundee are doomed. McIntyre made you worse with his subs and tactical changes, taking Miller away from the box and making him play deeper was daft.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

RandomGuy condemning us to relegation so there’s still hope lads!

I think your main chance is McIntyre will sign players who "know the league" which will drag you through, while it looks like St Mirren are signing a rake of folk from the Irish League, which never ends well.

Its mental how a team as poor as you lot aren't condemned by now.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Eclipsed only by the Dundee groundsman coming into the Saints end at full-time offering square goes.

Just complete domination, nothing much else you can say. Saints were on it from the off and a bit of composure in front of goal could have made it embarrassing.

Be interesting to see what side lines up for Dundee come the start of February.

That was utter dogshite today; no one gets pass marks.
2nd to everything with no heart or guile.
St. Johnstone were by far the better team today and will probably be disappointed they didn’t put 5 or 6 past us.
The only saving grace is that we haven’t been cut adrift so in theory it’s maybe a salvageable situation. But that will depend on who McIntyre brings in.
A few points that boiled my piss today - Hamilton’s distribution is fucking woeful. Curran has the heart of a mouse. Kamara has chucked it, doesn’t care. I hope he goes in the window rather than just signing a precontract with someone.

We also seemed so slow and ponderous, like they’d been on the drink last night.

Fucking dreadful stuff.

Saints still got a shite manager who plays shite football?

Was a joy to watch and if Dundee had been given 7 or 8 it wouldn't have been unjust.

Interesting too see what we do in the window. Names I've heard would certainly add more depth and options to an already good squad.

Shout out to Callachan who looks excellent. Reminds me a little of Phillip Scott who seemed to always get ahead of strikers a few times a game. Great engine on him and brave in the tackle and for receiving the ball.

Eclipsed only by the Dundee groundsman coming into the Saints end at full-time offering square goes.
Just complete domination, nothing much else you can say. Saints were on it from the off and a bit of composure in front of goal could have made it embarrassing.

Grass

6 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Shout out to Callachan who looks excellent. Reminds me a little of Phillip Scott who seemed to always get ahead of strikers a few times a game. Great engine on him and brave in the tackle and for receiving the ball.

That's a decent shout actually. Been a long time since we've had a central midfielder who can really burst forward like he does.

Some of his early performances still leave a doubt in my mind about him but he's been very good over the past three games.

There wasn't a player who didn't play well today though.

Yer not curious. You probably know this answer.
He does a good job. To win a Scottish cup and continually being in top 6 is good work .

Is this what you wanted to hear ?

No seriously just interested as it still crops up every time we beat someone perceived to be of similar status to us. Still read stuff like it's hoofball, it's not pretty to watch etc. Yes we can shit fest a game with the best of them but equally we can play some decent attacking football also.

22 minutes ago, Radford said:

Dundee staff offering square goes....shurly shum mishtake?

4 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Just curious if Dundee or any other teams who always slag Tommy Wright and his perceived shit tactics have now have changed their minds ?

How could anyone slag Tommy off?  Any recent pics of him with Carson and Cromwell?  This yin's a little dated:

wright.jpeg.96d17b9c16270a5f12b77e5057e8c868.jpeg

Just now, rainbowrising said:

Some saw this and the Livi game as winnable.  Beats me how.  Apparently StJs last 6 away games are now P6 W6 and we saw this as winnable?! 

Zero goals conceded in those games too.

Utter shite and a fitting summing up of years of complacency and mismanagement.

Paul, I'll have 800 of the same player please, but will benefit from two great players at this level Hartley,

Neil everyone else is wrong, I'm right, (Moussa just needs time) McCann

John "I want to improve the match day experience at Dens, ( where are the paper towels?)"
Nelms.

Opposite well run club with decent manager who knows the league and knows what he's doing.

We need that crematorium.

(Heads gone.)

Archived