Brechin v Raith

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing he's referencing most recent visits because we won at Airdrie earlier this season. But regardless, the point still stands. If you're going to be going for a title, you need to pick up points on the road. It's not arrogance to suggest we should be looking to win away games rather than losing them, or drawing.

Just watched McGlynn’s post match interview, makes you wonder if he watches the same game! He does mention the defence making the same mistakes time after time, but then he picks the same defence week after week. The guy is really struggling.

2 minutes ago, Daysgoneby said:

Just watched McGlynn’s post match interview, makes you wonder if he watches the same game! He does mention the defence making the same mistakes time after time, but then he picks the same defence week after week. The guy is really struggling.

Davo will remember Jacko's elbows for eternity. 

Roaring back ?  lol . and you are a complete fanny . lion.jpg.ca378072e7e449fabf6b94af4b1a414e.jpg
No then?

Roaring back was a social media tag used by the rovers to entice fans to keep coming to games last season. Last season.

You support a team who's claim to fame in my life time (30 years and counting) is beating us twice[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, grumswall said:

No then?

Roaring back was a social media tag used by the rovers to entice fans to keep coming to games last season. Last season.

You support a team who's claim to fame in my life time (30 years and counting) is beating us twiceemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

But you asked if I only post when sober and I am  the worst EF poster ever ?  Really ?  I think you might have learning difficulties or a disability ?   Help is out there if you need it .

But you asked if I only post when sober and I am  the worst EF poster ever ?  Really ?  I think you might have learning difficulties or a disability ?   Help is out there if you need it .
I did. I agree you are. I'm going to leave this here as your heading into stupid territory with this. You really should just leave the keyboard/ keypad alone for the night tazz

Archived