Livi v Rangers - 27th Jan

6 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

Someone find out who he is and get him fucking booked. Obese current bun c**t deserves a night at her majesty’s pleasure along with the rest of the vile *** b*****ds.

Anything that gets him doing a bit of exercise should be encouraged imo.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought he was terrible today however so were a lot of players. Yet to be inspired by Wylde too. Tiffoney showed much much more promise when he came on than those two did together for the whole game.

Agree some folk love to have a moan though, need to give them a chance.

18 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

How bad is the stewarding that that can get over a wall and ‘run’ on to the pitch? 

Clubs should put a standing wall of stewards or police in front of their scum fans in their seats to stop this. And send the extra billing to them or increase away ticket prices to cover costs. You can see the very same treatment of away fans in ibrox.

4 hours ago, bairney said:

Clubs should put a standing wall of stewards or police in front of their scum fans in their seats to stop this. And send the extra billing to them or increase away ticket prices to cover costs. You can see the very same treatment of away fans in ibrox.

Rangers take their own stewards , and cover the cost, to help local police / stewards pin point trouble makers.

At the end of the day it was a little embarrassing but , fortunately, no harm done . Daft boys being daft wee boys. 

Rangers take their own stewards , and cover the cost, to help local police / stewards pin point trouble makers.
At the end of the day it was a little embarrassing but , fortunately, no harm done . Daft boys being daft wee boys. 

I bet you were one of them, running up to the Livi fans offering a squar....nah you're a shitebag, never mind.

41 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Worth mentioning that the pitch was damaged by a blue smokebomb/flare. It seems as if the West Lothian Youth Foundation (a charity) are currently covering the costs of the repair which is harm to them. 

Worth mentioning that the pitch was damaged by a blue smokebomb/flare. It seems as if the West Lothian Youth Foundation (a charity) are currently covering the costs of the repair which is harm to them. 

We should be sending the bill to Rangers, they’d have a statement out if it had happened to them.

18 hours ago, Tartantony said:
19 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

I bet you were one of them, running up to the Livi fans offering a squar....nah you're a shitebag, never mind.

You could always come to Deoch n Dorus before the game on Saturday and call me that face to face .... but you won’t 

You could always come to Deoch n Dorus before the game on Saturday and call me that face to face .... but you won’t 
How embarrassing [emoji23] [emoji23]

Archived