Livi v Rangers - 27th Jan

Couldn't see a topic, but I might just be blind.

Feeling surprisingly good about this one. We haven't won in 5, but our home form is generally excellent, Rangers away form is shite. I don't see us conceding many. On the other hand, without Hardie, and Menga potentially being injured, we'll be a little light up top.

1-0 either way.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win here would be superb, even a draw would be brilliant. Hoping we've got a striker coming in the door either today or tomorrow.

Kelly

Gallagher  -  Halkett  -  Lithgow

Lawless  -  Byrne  -  Pittman  -  Jacobs  -  Lamie

Menga  -  Erskine

If they're all available. f**k knows if Menga is fit, hopefully Gallagher and Halkett aren't carrying knocks and Pittman going off against St Johnstone was just a precaution. 

Haven’t lost at home to Rangers in 4 with the last 2 being 1-0 wins. Can see something similar here! 1-0 Livi or 1-1.

We’re looking light up top with Menga a doubt. Could always put Erskine up there with Sibbs just in behind him.

Looking forward to getting back to a Saturday game next week, all these Sunday game [emoji849]

No strikers for this one, Hardie out, Menga injured looks like it might be Erskine up top, doesn’t really fill me with confidence. 

Gallagher and Halkett both not 100% yet either, we are like the walking wounded just now. 

Having said that this is the type of game that will suit us, can sit in and try and hit in the break with very low expectations, gonna be tough though. 

Erskine up front is probably a decent enough proposal provided he had the correct support. Given we’ll likely retain a 3-5-1-1 in that case, I’m not sure Lamie and Lawless have enough about them to get up and support, likewise Sibbald.

Would happily take a draw from this but given we won the first encounter at the Macarena without a striker, don’t see why we can’t do so again.

For seethe and banter purposes, Gallacher to score the winner and goad f**k out the orcs. For personal enjoyment purposes, Sibbs to score the winner and goad f**k out the orcs.

As long as orcs are goaded tho.....

Gallagher scoring a late winner would cause some amount of seethe [emoji7][emoji23]

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Worrall, Katic, Barisic; McCrorie, Jack, Arfield; Candeias, Morelos, Kent.

SUBS: Foderingham, Defoe, Davis, Halliday, Coulibaly, McAuley, Middleton

Archived