Rural Thistle vs Urbane Thistle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, micaley68 said:

?????

Are you confused?

For the fullness of time, Brad Mackay certainly seems to labour under the misapprehension that his decision making is robust. Part of the time it brings chaos.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

Are you confused?

For the fullness of time, Brad Mackay certainly seems to labour under the misapprehension that his decision making is robust. Part of the time it brings chaos.

I'm confused????

Speak for yourself pal!!!

8 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I doubt anyone at Alloa are that worried, they will keep picking up points here and there. It looks more like its going to be Dunfermline that are being caught and soon to be overtaken by the bottom three over the next few weeks.

Morton too :lol:

I don't have much of a hatred for any club (not since Airdrie went to the wall and Owen Coyle retired), but I'd fuckin love knocking Morton down to the relegations spots. Love it. 

Also, delighted for Caldwell. I don't care about the shite he spouts to the press, although he tends to publicly back the performance and the players, which will be great for players' morale. He seems to have the backing of the team, and we aren't (at the moment, at least) soft as birdshite in the last 10 minutes of games. To be fair to him he has delivered on what he said. He's also made a key player out of Spittal, and it looks like he has a philosophy which is being bought into by the players.

Delighted about this today. What a league this is by the way. Ooft.

9 minutes ago, micaley68 said:

I'm sorry Sandy!

you've lost me.

First I'm your "pal", now I'm someone I've yet to meet.

What is it that has perturbed you so?

I'd suggest the five whys technique to help you through this period of doubt.

9 minutes ago, sophia said:

32 minutes ago, sophia said:

giphy.gif

Anyway...

For all the stick Mckay is taking for his horror show today Mackay didn't cover himself in glory with another cross that should have been his which led to the opener.

We were completely dozing when Partick took that corner short, too slow to get out and try and block the cross and there is no way that we should be letting that ball drop in our six yard box for Anderson to tuck it away. Rank defending all round.

Archived