2019 P&B Paper, Scissors, Stone contest.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, The DA said:

Da f**k?  I thought we were just saying we were in the mix last night.  Nothing about submitting our choices at the same time.  I've been agonising between stone and scissors all night and now I find out it was all for nothing.

c***s.

Absolutely no need for the foul and abusive language.     Take your ban for the 2020 Championship and we'll see you again in 2021.  

56 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Absolutely no need for the foul and abusive language.     Take your ban for the 2020 Championship and we'll see you again in 2021.  

I'm taking this straight to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.  Hope you've got a good written constitution and that you've adhered to it at all stages.

This sport has been open to abuse for too long.  It's about time the blazers were reined in.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
7 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:
J_Stewz has Pm'd me show can you play and I'll reveal if you've made the final.  

Paper

and you are NOT in the final.    J_Stewz went scissors and will join BigFatTubbyDave in the final.   

13 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

and you are NOT in the final.    J_Stewz went scissors and will join BigFatTubbyDave in the final.   

13 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Congratulations@J_Stewart.

ThanQ m8's, appreciate the support, was a hard fought contest, and I'd be happy to do battle again in the future, JLYD.

I look forward to battling BFTD in the final. The wife has been advised that Valentine's will be on the 15th in the Stewart household this year as I will need to maintain focus and testosterone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived