Dundee vs Hibs - Friday 22/02/19 (7.45 pm KO)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Pretty good game. Better team won although McNulty should have been off and Miller’s first was on imo. We are a much better team than a few months ago. Kusunga is a useless kunt.

I thought so too, the tv guys seem to think it was off, no sure why?

p.s. dinnae talk shite about Mcnulty

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Heckingbottom seems to have sorted a few things. What is glaringly obvious is we need a new central defender or two in the summer. Hanlon has been rotten ever since he returned from injury.

We really miss Porteous and Ambrose.

Bit of chat that Hearts are in for Halkett - hes the kind of guy we need

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Heckingbottom seems to have sorted a few things. What is glaringly obvious is we need a new central defender or two in the summer. Hanlon has been rotten ever since he returned from injury.

Well, he#s got Johnson he can put on. Hanlon has been poor altho maybe brought back too soon.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

What's the rule on offside if it comes off the defending side last? Genuinely don't know the script with that.

It depends.

If you are standing in an offside position and a ball is fired forward off a defender......then you are offside.

Although it was a defeat, I quite enjoyed that game. 

Kusunga was at fault for the goals tonight, I thought every other player gave 100% and you cant ask for more, on another night some of the desicions could of went more in our favour but fair fucks to Hibs they took their chances well but I think we played the better football, the high pressing game is just too quick for Kusunga.

Best of luck to Hibs in the top 6.

#hideealliance 

McNulty will definitely get cited. Very similar to what McKenna got sent off for vs the ****. Shame as he’s been brilliant since he came in. 

Scott Wright also needs cited. Deliberately knees Milligan in the head.

Although it was a defeat, I quite enjoyed that game. 
Kusunga was at fault for the goals tonight, I thought every other player gave 100% and you cant ask for more, on another night some of the desicions could of went more in our favour but fair fucks to Hibs they took their chances well but I think we played the better football, the high pressing game is just too quick for Kusunga.
Best of luck to Hibs in the top 6.
#hideealliance 

Agreed.

Just now, Zing. said:

McNulty will definitely get cited. Very similar to what McKenna got sent off for vs the ****. Shame as he’s been brilliant since he came in. 

Scott Wright also needs cited. Deliberately knees Milligan in the head.

McNultys was a bit more aggressive but yeh both wrong and should be punished  

Archived