Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

Has Derek mentioned the Aberdeen fans singing about child abuse...?

No...didn't think so.

Was he asked about that in his interview ?

No...didn’t think so.

So why would he bring it up Romeo ?

Your as bad as your Pals in Govan using child abuse to try and win some sort of morale high ground. It really is pathetic to be honest.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It was a terrible challenge by young Lewis, but I think that your opinion on him is slightly clouded by his family ties. Lewis ain’t no thug.

For me it look intentional and 2 footed trying to hurt an opponent, only seen it in real time maybe i'm wrong but looked a real bad one.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me it look intentional and 2 footed trying to hurt an opponent, only seen it in real time maybe i'm wrong but looked a real bad one.

It's not like celtic don't have a few hatchet men in their team.....

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You’re right in some respects, but one awful tackle doesn’t make him a thug. 

"he wasn't asked" [emoji23]

Sorry I don’t get your point Romeo ?

McInnes apologised for his gesture to the Fans. He was then asked if it was to do with the Sectarian Chants. He said it was.

What’s that got to do with child abuse ?

You’re the one who keeps bringing it up. Creepy fucker.

Just before it Aberdeen had a free kick and Brown was having a word in Ferguson’s ear in the wall, maybe passing on some advice, and moments later he lost his head. I maybe wrong, but [emoji16]

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Derek seems to have extremely selective hearing. And he won't comment on anything he hears unless he's specifically asked about.

If I hadn’t been at the game and seen it with my own eyes, going by your ludicrous posts on here I would assume Celtic had lost.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

It's not like celtic don't have a few hatchet men in their team.....

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

You’re right in some respects, but one awful tackle doesn’t make him a thug. 

Two teams losing their discipline because they can't beat Celtic at football is fairly  bad crack boys.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Two teams losing their discipline because they can't beat Celtic at football is fairly  bad crack boys.

My only point was that Lewis isn’t a thug. Why bring your mates into it?

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Is that 8 red cards in 2 wins against our ‘challengers’?

I don't suppose that celtic will be demanding foreign refs now....

He only missed the ball by a split second.

However, it came during yet another period of Celtic pass after pass after pass and there is no doubt it was a 2 footed lunge born out of frustration.

He is not a thug, he didn’t do it because you’re all Kafflicks and his family are ****.

He’s a cracking young player and will be disappointed in himself and will learn from it (hopefully).

Before the game I was worried, Lennon has a poor record at Hampden and we weren't great v Aberdeen at home recently but we were never in any real trouble.

Don't really understand what McInnes told his team, make it as scrappy as possible by pulling and kicking everything that moves and try to knick a goal at a set play?

I don't think complaints about Thomson are justified, from just watching Sportscene now, there's a foul given against Edouard on Ferguson in the Aberdeen box when the latter is pulling his jersey yet it goes in his favour somehow. Ball was late and deserved the 2nd yellow and Ferguson was dangerous but thankfully he didn't connect any harder with Rogic who could have suffered a serious injury if he had.

Hearts in the final won't make it easy for us as I'd expect them to have more of a go than Aberdeen anyway.

21 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Do you agree it was intentional?

The ball was in the vicinity of the Celtic players feet and it looked as if Lewis went into the challenge not caring if he got the ball or the man, but he wasn’t intentionally trying to hurt the player. He’d obviously been happier to get the ball.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The ball was in the vicinity of the Celtic players feet and it looked as if Lewis went into the challenge not caring if he got the ball or the man, but he wasn’t intentionally trying to hurt the player. He’d obviously been happier to get the ball.

Here we go sportscene has just started so lets see.

Archived