Perth Saints v Paisley Saints

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time this season the season ticket feels like a sentence.  Don't think I'd bother heading up to this fixture if I didn't have it.  I really can't be bothered after a long day at work.

Not just poor results, more the nature of performances that leave me feeling a night of poor football is in store.

But you never know, maybe everything will just click into place and our squad packed to the gunnels with ballers will find the magic formula and it all comes together, and in years to come all 2189 of us will be able to say "I was there".

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, Bobby_F said:
Thanks, I'll let my friend know.
Can I he cancel after the first month?

Does your friend use Periscope?

He might... if Periscoping games wasn't illegal now.

32 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

He might... if Periscoping games wasn't illegal now.

:lol: I can only imagine the police will be on tenterhooks about people watching a stream of St Johnstone v St Mirren, probably got an entire taskforce dedicated to finding folk.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: I can only imagine the police will be on tenterhooks about people watching a stream of St Johnstone v St Mirren, probably got an entire taskforce dedicated to finding folk.

Will we go after that paedophile? No, someone is streaming the fermers match!

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Except there was a time about two seasons ago that this was definitely something that was happening. So I could understand why people who would have been doing it then would be a bit hesitant to try it again. The person who did the Morton ones certainly stopped.

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Except there was a time about two seasons ago that this was definitely something that was happening. So I could understand why people who would have been doing it then would be a bit hesitant to try it again. The person who did the Morton ones certainly stopped.

Aye the people who were streaming, not those watching. Sure they went around stopping folk helping betting sites with updates aswell.

Some periscoped Rangers v Aberdeen a few weeks ago and had thousands of folk watching it, yet seems to have avoided any police action.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye the people who were streaming, not those watching. Sure they went around stopping folk helping betting sites with updates aswell.

Some periscoped Rangers v Aberdeen a few weeks ago and had thousands of folk watching it, yet seems to have avoided any police action.

Think it may have been **** v Killie on a recent CL night? Read somewhere 40 odd thousand tuned into Periscope for it!!

Just now, jimmy boo said:

Think it may have been **** v Killie on a recent CL night? Read somewhere 40 odd thousand tuned into Periscope for it!!

Was definitely the Aberdeen game in the cup.

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

You're probably right enough;)

Either way, both our posts make the same point tbf.

2 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

That's an exciting looking line up emoji849.png

D2r4qD6WoAElFRj.thumb.jpeg.5d741e6986f1cbd72dad8eb44891c4b0.jpeg

Bizarre stuff, and as you say, it leaves Kennedy as the only attacker with any ability on the ball. Midfield will "win the battle", but if St Mirrens manager has a brain and they mark Kennedy out the game, we're reliant on Kane not being shite. 

Non negative view point is we wont chuck away daft goals with that "spine", and it's the same midfield three who blew Dundee away at New Year. If St Mirren are soft centrally they'll struggle to get a foothold, and with Kennedy roaming, he could create spaces.

Archived