East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see the East Fife tickets are now actually branded with East Fife’s badge, rather than being Dundee tickets. Kudos.

I forgot to ask the lady in the office how many we’d sold.

Oh Scary Bear!!![emoji20]
That was fixed months and months ago man, if you weren't such a part-timer you would have known that!!!

10 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Oh Scary Bear!!!emoji20.png
That was fixed months and months ago man, if you weren't such a part-timer you would have known that!!!

Do East Fife have a lot of all ticket games?

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Do East Fife have a lot of all ticket games?

No, just special ones just for you!!!

looking forward to this game, but worry about our recent form. Nisbet seems to be finding his touch in front of goal for raith, whilst at the same time we have developed a habit of leaking early goals. Could be a recipe for disaster.

On the plus side we have a few boys back from injury, and we seem to have had the upper hand on Raith all season, so still sticking my usual east fife to win coupon on again this week.

In the FFP Big John says we want to right the wrongs of the previous games against East Fife. Even John knows that defeats to East Fife are wrong, so wrong. Natural order must be restored.

However, he then mentions that since we played them last we picked up a derby win against Dunfermline so we know we can win a derby...conveniently forgetting that the man who scored the hat-trick against The Pars, getting us that win, is sitting in the house recuperating.

However, he also knows that we are on a reasonable run - having won one game in a row - and East Fife are on a shite run having lost a whopping two games in a row.

Clash of the Titans.

East Fife have one win in 10 games. That is pretty guff to be fair.

East Fife have one win in 10 games. That is pretty guff to be fair.

We’ve won 3 in 10 which is also guff. They seem to have won 3 in 10 too. Barry Smith’s Brechin doing well!

IMG_0678.thumb.jpg.e9ee97456dbf4ce41072ce5b289fd86c.jpg

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

We’ve won 3 in 10 which is also guff. They seem to have won 3 in 10 too. Barry Smith’s Brechin doing well!

IMG_0678.thumb.jpg.e9ee97456dbf4ce41072ce5b289fd86c.jpg

That table is a bit of an eye opener! no one seems to be getting a consistent run together.

Have to say fair play to Forfar tho! I knew they were on a good run, but 20pts from 30 is brilliant. 

13 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

They’ve won three in 10 in league games, aye. My stat was all competitions.

Two of those were cup ties against opposition from the championship to be fair. Doesn't change the fact our form during our Sat/Tue/Sat run was absolutely woeful.

Anyway for tomorrow. I don't think he will take Dunsmore out of RB and risk putting Kane/Dunlop in there. Young's already said he'll make a couple of changes, I envisage:

Long

Dunsmore Dunlop Meggatt Pat

Watt Sparky Davo Kev

Agnew

Tonks

I hope for: 

Long

Dunsmore Dunlop Meggatt Pat

Watt Agnew Davo Kev

Currie Tonks

Wondering why JMcG is no longer building up ahead of the derby and realised they’ve stuck his assistant on their TV channel? doing their pre-match comments....how raith with injuries ahead of the game?

RC and Tonks two upfront for me with Dunsy at his usual tavernier of east fife stuff at Right full back can’t risk getting Kano sent off especially a derby.

Out of question but has Higgins and Meggat played as a pairing yet? Might be tempting....With Watt, Davidson, Agnew and Kev in midfield.

Come on east fife !!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Wondering why JMcG is no longer building up ahead of the derby and realised they’ve stuck his assistant on their TV channel? doing their pre-match comments....how raith with injuries ahead of the game?

RC and Tonks two upfront for me with Dunsy at his usual tavernier of east fife stuff at Right full back can’t risk getting Kano sent off especially a derby.

Out of question but has Higgins and Meggat played as a pairing yet? Might be tempting....With Watt, Davidson, Agnew and Kev in midfield.

Come on east fife !!!!!!!!!

John is away picking out a seat in the stand I think. 

10 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

John is away picking out a seat in the stand I think. 

Well he’ll make a good start before Saturday crunch to identify a seat out the 1,900 capacity seated stadium we have then :lol::shutup just don’t pick it up and start waving it a poor lassie stewardess this time.... watch this zen archer will be out in force trying to recover my grammar or something. #LetsTryToEnjoyTheBeautifulGame

1 hour ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Well he’ll make a good start before Saturday crunch to identify a seat out the 1,900 capacity seated stadium we have then :lol::shutup just don’t pick it up and start waving it a poor lassie stewardess this time.... watch this zen archer will be out in force trying to recover my grammar or something. #LetsTryToEnjoyTheBeautifulGame

It's where to start.

At least you recognise your failings.

Archived