Alex McLeish Is Sacked.

Ludo*1

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

So Coaches and Managers don't have medicals at all ??

Rather strange I'd think or maybe it's you who's the thicko.

No, it's definitely you.

23 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

could it in fact be Keith Jackson that gets the sack after trumpeting this humiliating non story?

Let's hope so, he's fuelled this "Eck's health is in a bad way" stuff with that report this morning and he's had to back track before the day is out. Imagine being Eck's family and you've got that c**t and thousands others sitting there saying the guy's going doolally, when it could be something not as serious as folk make out, or nothing at all. If there's something wrong with him then let them deal with it in peace. 

If only the SFA had the P&B/Daily Record doctors were on hand during the interview process this could all have been avoided...

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Let's hope so, he's fuelled this "Eck's health is in a bad way" stuff with that report this morning and he's had to back track before the day is out. Imagine being Eck's family and you've got that c**t and thousands others sitting there saying the guy's going doolally, when it could be something not as serious as folk make out, or nothing at all. If there's something wrong with him then let them deal with it in peace. 

If only the SFA had the P&B/Daily Record doctors were on hand during the interview process this could all have been avoided...

This is what strikes me as pretty horrible about the whole stuff.  People have been watching him like he's a crash on the motorway ever since he came into the job, with wildly varying degrees of sensitivity.  Just forums is fine, although can't be nice if you're connected with the man and come across it, but for a national newspaper to stoke the fires for all the mentally vacant out there, that's pretty horrid.

23 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

No, it's definitely you.

I honestly don't know whether you're genuinely a sensitive soul who feels hurt and pain on behalf of everyone or whether you just post what you believe to be popular in the current climate.

You're not alone right enough, with lots appearing on here as sensitive shrinking violets.

My God, how football and it's supporters have changed.

Ps, Sorry if I've "infuriated" anyone or caused "offence" with the exception of Stu KT KID who's a complete tosser !!!

59 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Jackson isn't the most likeable guy, but he has a lot of good sources and very rarely gets big stories like this wrong.

My reading of this is that Maxwell (who wasn't there for the appointment) wants McLeish out but MacRae (and possibly Petrie) still supports him. My guess is that Maxwell as CEO will win out.

Well, MacRae was part of his testimonial committee as recently as 1989. Once you've shared an experience like that, the bond is unbreakable.

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I honestly don't know whether you're genuinely a sensitive soul who feels hurt and pain on behalf of everyone or whether you just post what you believe to be popular in the current climate.

You're not alone right enough, with lots appearing on here as sensitive shrinking violets.

Ps, Sorry if I've "infuriated" anyone or caused "offence" with the exception of Stu KT KID who's a complete tosser !!!

While it's fair enough if you want to feel like that, it's absolute baffling how alien that basic human empathy seems to be to you.

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

While it's fair enough if you want to feel like that, it's absolute baffling how alien that basic human empathy seems to be to you.

I'm not really a bad guy, I just like playing the part sometimes.

15 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I don't think it's that lots of people are appearing as sensitive shrinking violets, I think that lots of people are appearing as normal empathetic human beings, whilst you're appearing as a bitter and unsympathetic twat.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

The Sun has changed its mind since this morning. (The second link no longer works; I wonder why.)

And they have the cheek to claim that correcting their earlier balls-up is an exclusive.

Sun.JPG

Their original story said that it had come from the Record, at no point did they say it was their story hence "reports"

9 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

What in the name of f**k are you talking about? :lol:

A shrinking violet is a shy person, if I was a shrinking violet I wouldn't call you a c**t.

If you don't find it fairly horrid that a man's health is being dragged through the wringer when absolutely nobody has the first clue if anything is actually up with him then you're free to say so. We're also free to call you a fucking c**t for it, and get this, it doesn't require me being infuriated, offended or hurt to say so.

Thank f**k football supporters have changed, with any luck your "men shud be men n pansies shud be floo'rs" generation will die off soon and we can discuss the football like normal people.

13 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'm not really a bad guy, I just like playing the part sometimes.

Do you want a hug?  As long as you don't cry or anything, I wouldn't have any sympathy then.

EDIT: In fact, what's your bank balance?  Seems to matter.

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Fletcher went through periods of were he never wanted selected or was not getting into the team

At which point Lafferty would most certainly been in if he was Scottish you know around time Iwelumo got in the squad mind?

Iwelumo was top goal scorer in the championship when he got picked. He will forever be known for THAT miss but compare both their careers in the championship there isnt agreat deal between them.

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

What in the name of f**k are you talking about? :lol:

A shrinking violet is a shy person, if I was a shrinking violet I wouldn't call you a c**t.

If you don't find it fairly horrid that a man's health is being dragged through the wringer when absolutely nobody has the first clue if anything is actually up with him then you're free to say so. We're also free to call you a fucking c**t for it, and get this, it doesn't require me being infuriated, offended or hurt to say so.

Thank f**k football supporters have changed, with any luck your "men shud be men n pansies shud be floo'rs" generation will die off soon and we can discuss the football like normal people.

I'd say you are FAR from normal.....................

5 minutes ago, forameus said:

Do you want a hug?  As long as you don't cry or anything, I wouldn't have any sympathy then.

EDIT: In fact, what's your bank balance?  Seems to matter.

That would be nice, Thanks.

Of course it does. Money, Sex and Power are the only 3 things that EVER matter.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Iwelumo was top goal scorer in the championship when he got picked. He will forever be known for THAT miss but compare both their careers in the championship there isnt agreat deal between them.

.......and the boy McNulty's miss on Sunday was as bad, but the game was already won (just) by then - so it will be forgotten about.

15 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

.......and the boy McNulty's miss on Sunday was as bad, but the game was already won (just) by then - so it will be forgotten about.

Um, no. McNulty should have scored, agreed, but heading a ball is always a bit unpredictable. Iwelumo just had to pass a ball into a wide open goal from inside the 6 yard box at a very fair angle.

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

1531141767_patriot-700x432.jpg

Archived