Hearts v Hibernian

12 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

It's an example of a manager that doesn't understand what to do when you are chasing an equaliser. 

On the plus side, now that Hibs have managed their once a decade win at Tynecastle, I can look forward  to 2029 (god-willing) without having to worry about my Saturday being spoiled like that again.

No you misunderstand me. I meant your biggest problem is that Clare is your most creative player

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent derby for a change. Thought that we were clearly the better side but can't be too salty about it. We've come away with draws and wins in the derby the last couple of years that we've had no right to - thats football.

Djoum  Mccringewhat is his derby record I wonder? The boy is terrified of Hibernian. 

26 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It's going to be funny when ICT knock them out the cup.

As long as the ICT fans aren't bringing down the Hearts' players in the penalty area...

18877057_450_450_73045_0_stretch_0_7eb26769db647e4a8bac8d7a517d834f.jpg&key=44190772a89f9ed5fb784254887667541316e74a3b20f30ed2a4aa0544fc0a75
That banner :lol: 

Fucking hell :lol:

Didn’t realise that was what was on it.

Honestly when are Hearts going to clamp down on this mini *** wannabe scum? Absolutely pathetic c***s, glad they were feeling suitably undominant come full time.

25 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Fucking hell :lol:

Didn’t realise that was what was on it.

Honestly when are Hearts going to clamp down on this mini *** wannabe scum? Absolutely pathetic c***s, glad they were feeling suitably undominant come full time.

Probably about the same time as Hibs clamp down on their daft wee tricolour waving scum.

It's not going to happen.

Probably about the same time as Hibs clamp down on their daft wee tricolour waving scum.

It's not going to happen.

Hibernian of course literally translates as Ireland, so any tricolours on show would be completely justified.

Huge swing and a miss, champ.

Noticed a Northern Irish flag in your end. Is Heart of Midlothian Ulster Scots for Northern Irish?

Bad bandwagon jumpers, tell the Gorgie Boys where the M8 is, M9.

14 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Hibernian of course literally translates as Ireland, so any tricolours on show would be completely justified.

Huge swing and a miss, champ.

Noticed a Northern Irish flag in your end. Is Heart of Midlothian Ulster Scots for Northern Irish?

Bad bandwagon jumpers, tell the Gorgie Boys where the M8 is, M9.

:lol: you won the game. Enjoy it. See you c***s at Easter Road.

Archived