Hearts v Hibernian

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well worth getting up at 5am for that. Really enjoyed that derby, first one in a while.

Fucking buzzing , that's set my Saturday up rare! Im going down to Gastown to eat seafood and get fucking leathered, KEYS TO THE CITY MAN!

Echo the thoughts above re: Heckys ability to change things up. Love everything about him so far, its an amazing turn around.

Europe would be an unexpected boon, but tbh as long as we batter the Jambos at ER, and deploy some more Banter-tipped goading towards the bigots , ill be happy.

Never thought much of Djoum since he was part of the Cameroon ACN winning side. His touch is horrific and Hearts will be the biggest club he plays for.

Mulraney did impress. Wee bit more conviction and self belief and we could have a cracking  player on our hands. Not sure what's gone on with Morrison, he really seems to have regressed.

FWIW overall, I think we have decent players, just a honking coach bereft of ideas and tactics.

I think Djoum has been poor, but not as poor as folk make out, of late but thought he was decent enough today - is that good enough? Maybe not and he did miss two very good chances. Just think he was better than Lee (until the last 15/20).

Yeah, I’ve been crying out for Morrison, and Keena, to be getting game time but on today’s showing maybe no!

We were dreadful from open play and on the ball but, tbf (and I don’t really want tbf just now) we done more than enough to win today.

Levein steps aside and then what? If he was to leave Monday I wouldn’t feel any more confident going in to the semi...which is difficult as I’m considering no even bothering tbh (I will though)

Sorry, eta: if Mulraney had more belief he’d have scored at least one (when smith played him in, great pass) maybe two when the goalie went wandering.

Just now, NJ2 said:

I think Djoum has been poor, but not as poor as folk make out, of late but thought he was decent enough today - is that good enough? Maybe not and he did miss two very good chances. Just think he was better than Lee (until the last 15/20).
Yeah, I’ve been crying out for Morrison, and Keena, to be getting game time but on today’s showing maybe no!
We were dreadful from open play and on the ball but, tbf (and I don’t really want tbf just now) we done more than enough to win today.
Levein steps aside and then what? If he was to leave Monday I wouldn’t feel any more confident going in to the semi...which is difficult as I’m considering no even bothering tbh (I will though)

Sad fact is it will be McPhee/Daly with notes getting ran down to the bench.

We need a new set-up with new ideas. Levein has ran his race.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

No you didn’t. We missed a couple of quite simple chances in the second half to increase our lead as well.

Sad fact is it will be McPhee/Daly with notes getting ran down to the bench.

We need a new set-up with new ideas. Levein has ran his race.

While I don’t disagree, I can’t see that happening. “The system” is in place now. Can only hope that whichever one of our thousand coaches who inevitably gets the job maybe fancies having at teams now n then, especially at home!

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

While I don’t disagree, I can’t see that happening. “The system” is in place now. Can only hope that whichever one of our thousand coaches who inevitably gets the job maybe fancies having at teams now n then, especially at home!

Karen Gibson :thumsup2

Huge questions need to be asked of Hearts and their ability to hold their nerve under pressure. Several key chances missed today, where they utterly shat the bed in the heat of the moment. They just didn't want it as much as Edinburghs warrior poets. Really poor stuff.

Karen Gibson :thumsup2

She’s certainly very forward thinking from what I’ve heard allegedly.
Saying allegedly means I can’t be sued for passing on potentially libellous heresy, right?

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Hibernian of course literally translates as Ireland, so any tricolours on show would be completely justified.

Huge swing and a miss, champ.

Noticed a Northern Irish flag in your end. Is Heart of Midlothian Ulster Scots for Northern Irish?

Bad bandwagon jumpers, tell the Gorgie Boys where the M8 is, M9.

Were Hibs not formed in 1875? 

The Irish tricolour didn't appear until 1922.  I would have thought the Hibs team would have been made up of mainly Scotsmen by then. Why fly the tricolour and almost exclusively when you play Rangers or Hearts?

Let's hear it champ?

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

Were Hibs not formed in 1875? 

The Irish tricolour didn't appear until 1922.  I would have thought the Hibs team would have been made up of mainly Scotsmen by then. Why fly the tricolour and almost exclusively when you play Rangers or Hearts?

Let's hear it champ?

Totally outrageous hunch here. But perhaps...... just perhaps, the 0.01% of our fanbase who bring along a tricolour to games every now and then are actually from the Republic of Ireland?

Just now, BawWatchin said:

Totally outrageous hunch here. But perhaps...... just perhaps, the 0.01% of our fanbase who bring along a tricolour to games every now and then are actually from the Republic of Ireland?

Those wee neds hanging over the barriers are from the Republic of Ireland? 

Spoiler

Image result for bullshitt gif

On 03/04/2019 at 23:48, HibsFan said:

The m9s have had a whip round and there'll be one of these on every seat (home and away end).

s-l640.jpg.a6171ce784ea6a381e7870e31d6e61c1.jpg

Was proud to see these flags on show. 

Archived