Armchair fitba watching snacks

one nil

Big problem guys. My other half has recently become a veggie and has banned my favourite SB crisps and most all others cos they’re fried in non veegie oils, etc,  blah, blah, frickin blah.  I’m an agreeable sort of a guy so to cause nae ructions in what# been no a bad marriage, I’ve agreed to give the crispy sn@cks a bypass.  I’ve taken a likein to Lidl’s crumbles but I’ve stumbled into another attack becaus of 5he way I like to eat them.

my contention is that the aforementioned crumbles can only be enjoyed or satisfy ones appetite in 2’s.  You scrape the custard layer from the first tub then tip the crumble into 5hat pot.  The custard and apple (or rhubarb or strawberry, whichever is your choice or combination) from the 2nd pot is th3n added to the first pot and the crumble added thereafter. A superbly tasteful and satisfyingly textured snack is thus obtained.  

My other half maintains thi# is greed and the downfall of the planet.

Advice please.  I can’t countenance divorce as she’ll have my (vegan) nuts!

32 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Have what you want.

Indeed. I've just had a sizzling steak fajita calzone*. GIRUY, one nil. 

*It was actually pretty horrible and I would not recommend anyone buy a calzone from they Asda counters. 

14 hours ago, one nil said:

Big problem guys. My other half has recently become a veggie and has banned my favourite SB crisps and most all others cos they’re fried in non veegie oils,

Your other half sounds like a right arsehole.

Archived