Journalist killed in Derry riots

ICTChris

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

So they were aiming at thing A but hit thing B. What sort of bullets were they - ones that adjust course in mid-flight?

I suppose you're right, cause everybody always hits what they're aiming at whenever they fire a gun.  Good point.

11 minutes ago, Kuro said:

You'll need to point out where I defended it.  I simply stated the incontrovertible fact nobody aimed at her and she wasn't the intended target.  Her death was accidental.

Who were they trying to kill? The van? Or maybe the police who were trying to find the weapons that these psychos and drug dealers give to teenagers. Death to a young woman and lifetimes in jail for the murdering victims. And the c***s who made it happen were marching  freely in Dublin today. 

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

Who were they trying to kill? The van? Or maybe the police who were trying to find the weapons that these psychos and drug dealers give to teenagers. Death to a young woman and lifetimes in jail for the victims. And the c***s who made it happen were marching  freely in Dublin today. 

The police most likely yes.  Now you're getting it.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

I suppose you're right, cause everybody always hits what they're aiming at whenever they fire a gun.  Good point.

Yeah, that's how guns work. If you point that gun at a woman and pull the trigger then the bullets will hit that woman. Claiming you were actually pointing the gun at a van instead simply doesn't wash.

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

Yeah, that's how guns work. If you point that gun at a woman and pull the trigger then the bullets will hit that woman. Claiming you were actually pointing the gun at a van instead simply doesn't wash.

With you maybe cause you're clearly an idiot.  In reality that's extremely easy to do, especially for teenagers with no formal training in firearms.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

With you maybe cause you're clearly an idiot.  In reality that's extremely easy to do, especially for teenagers with no formal training in firearms.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

That's why they didn't aim at her.  

They aimed at a crowd of people who weren't policemen. Why would any serious revolutionary give guns to untrained children?