Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

4 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Clyde fans taking this really well. Shame the whole world is against them. Sad thing for the rest of this league is that they’ll still be here next season.

They won’t get past Annan.

We’re not playing Annan. We’re playing Edinburgh. Annan have managed 1 point against us this season btw. 

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David cox online saying Clyde couldn’t pay him enough to play for us, if we go back to signing utter mediocrity like him we’d be as well chucking it. 

On the game, we simply weren’t anywhere near good enough. Don’t know why we insisted on putting long throws and playing long balls as the two centre halves won the majority of the balls. We didn’t deserve anything from the game. 

Cracking away support and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere in the pub and the ground. 

Why isn't it getting presented at Balmoral at 11 PM? Oh wait...That's just the shite they dream up for Clyde.

All said, congratulations. Glad it wasn't only the four points in the end.

The authorities played a blinder on that one. Avoid paying for a chopper by just sending the trophy to Hampden and the worst officials they could find to Central Park.

You’re not telling me that linesman didn’t see that handball punch clearance right in front of him when every other c**t in the stadium saw it (expect the ref of course).

When I seen peterhead 2 up I knew it was over then although we didn't deserve anything from what in the end was a meaningless match we tried to match Cowdenbeath on seeing who could punt it the most instead of our usual game even when we decided to try and play football passes went wayward. 

Hopefully that's nicol and love dropped to the bench again and cuddihy is ok although looked like he pulled a groin. 

Clyde fans taking this really well. Shame the whole world is against them. Sad thing for the rest of this league is that they’ll still be here next season.
Wont get passed Annan? A team that has taken 1 point of us this season. Ok then

Really poor performance today. Fantastic support as always compared to Cowden celebrating the peterhead result louder than their own goals says a lot.

Rankin was a miss today, hopefully the player pick themselves up for Tuesday. They had nothing to loose today always thought Peterhead would have enough to win at QP.

First time I've been to central park and honestly think it's a bigger shitehole than Cliftonhill. Absolute midden just like the rest of the town and yes before anyone jumps down my throat, Cumbernauld is a midden too but at least Broadwood is a football stadium

It was a handball, but unless the player is blocking a shot or knocking it away from the line then the officials tend not to give it.

Cox is brilliant. He just winds up the opposition. No malice, just competitive. 

7 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:
23 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Wont get passed Annan? A team that has taken 1 point of us this season. Ok then

Their luck will change though and the league results are irrelevant now. 

1 hour ago, Lawro said:

David Cox. CFC POY at awards tonite. A fighter for the cause.

GIRFUY.

Rapist apologists take note.

Aye we saw him standing next to the grandmaster of the Orange Lodge, or as you call him...

....Mr Chairman

Is that why he's no allowed near anything green, like a salad?  He's that fat, his chins and arse have different postcodes

I think Annan will win the play offs. Don't think they are anything special, but I think they will get the luck when they need it. Edinburgh City look like they have run out of steam and Clyde look like they are starting to implode. Seem to think they are far better than they actually are. Can't really comment on Stenny though.

Just now, PELE said:

I think Annan will win the play offs. Don't think they are anything special, but I think they will get the luck when they need it. Edinburgh City look like they have run out of steam and Clyde look like they are starting to implode. Seem to think they are far better than they actually are. Can't really comment on Stenny though.

One on-the-field loss in twenty-five games and we are starting to implode? An odd take on things. Injuries to two key players could hamper us, but we have done anything but implode.

2 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Aye, “brilliant.” No malice either, that’s good emoji23.png

If competitive means constantly and needlessly manhandling players, losing your head and trying to start fights, goading opposition fans for no reason and generally being a complete wee p***k then yes indeed, he is the very definition of competitive.

I don’t know what Tom Lang did to rile him so much today but Cox was an utter walloper, much in the same vein as Scott Brown.

Easily my second most hated scumbag player in this league.

Brown yes, but Cox isn't anything like him.

Implosion seems harsh - we’ve not had many off days this season but I can understand why Cowdenbeath fans don’t rate us as a good few of them have come at Central Park! I think the players were maybe just a bit overwhelmed by the occasion today, and that is something that worries me slightly.

3 minutes ago, PELE said:

You can't comment on Stenny, but Annan will win the playoffs?  I would be keen to hear what has led you to that conclusion.

We were not at the races at all today and took what we deserved from the game.  Nothing.  I do feel though that the ref lost control of the game.  And why was Cox fighting with other Cowdenbeath players?  

And slag us all you like, but you must have loved the colour of our money?

Archived