Independence Marches - 2019

Colkitto

5 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Truth just described this as 'a hate march'.  She really is a disgusting creature.

I know I'm not part of her target audience but I don't see her as a robust politician, as others have pointed out she's been filleted on the media on a number of occasions when people get past her "SNP bad" routine and press her on specifics - I remember on a pre 2017 TV hustings when a guy with Asberger's pressed her on disability cuts until she seemed on the verge of screaming, unfortunately Joanna Cherry's gaffe on Foodbank Nurse stole the headlines.

She was the main beneficiary of the not so secret pact with ScotLab to go easy on each other in 2017 but it's often overlooked now that she was also in charge in 2015 when the Tories were reduced to 1 seat. She's already spinning away any responsibility for a poor showing if the Euro elections go ahead on the 23rd and to be fair she's probably got a point that it'll mainly be down to May's inability to get a deal through Westminster but if she becomes First Minister in 2021 my flabber will be gasted!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, btb said:

I know I'm not part of her target audience but I don't see her as a robust politician, as others have pointed out she's been filleted on the media on a number of occasions when people get past her "SNP bad" routine and press her on specifics - I remember on a pre 2017 TV hustings when a guy with Asberger's pressed her on disability cuts until she seemed on the verge of screaming, unfortunately Joanna Cherry's gaffe on Foodbank Nurse stole the headlines.

She was the main beneficiary of the not so secret pact with ScotLab to go easy on each other in 2017 but it's often overlooked now that she was also in charge in 2015 when the Tories were reduced to 1 seat. She's already spinning away any responsibility for a poor showing if the Euro elections go ahead on the 23rd and to be fair she's probably got a point that it'll mainly be down to May's inability to get a deal through Westminster but if she becomes First Minister in 2021 my flabber will be gasted!

She is a terrible politician and 100% a media.creation, no substance, very little style and zero class.  She will never be FM.

47 minutes ago, Kuro said:

She is a terrible politician and 100% a media.creation, no substance, very little style and zero class.  She will never be FM.

Totally agree, but with all these qualifications she would be a natural to replace Theresa May.

A good day out. Was much bigger than I expected.

Good atmosphere from a diverse bunch of people who just laughed at the handful of round, bald men with Union Jacks. Kids enjoyed it - between all the flags, Sikh drummers and various bagpipers.

15 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

8900 at the march according to the -banned from UKIP for being too racist -  "A force for good"  

Their fundraiser is powering ahead though

I expect that the £5 donation was Philyerpants life savings

Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 22.22.58.png

The Police have went to the Named Organisers House Manny Singh for the historical March for Independence that took place on the 4th of May 2019. They obviously have had orders come from high up to have him now formally charged. Now the prosecutor fiscal will decide if he is taken to court . The question we all need to ask does this serve public interest?

The team at AUOB are 100 percent behind him. Will you all support him also?

Charge is section 65 civic government act 1982

Raging Yoons trying to get 1 arrest from a peaceful march.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

What is the civic government act?

Section 65 is about processions. Don't understand this, I thought they had full permission.

12 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

The absolute state of this.  :lol:

I like the way it's the Rangers tops that really set her off.  You just know she's one of these conspiracy types who opposed them signing Catholics.

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Would this be the SNP GCC pressing on this action?  If so how many own goals can they score over a weekend?

7 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Would this be the SNP GCC pressing on this action?  If so how many own goals can they score over a weekend?

Maybe the Spanish have quietly taken over?

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The police will obviously have to pursue that one but the Met Police will not be charging anyone for breaching The Official Secrets Act.

Archived