Man Utd

Kuro

Cavani decent shout for a couple of seasons too, if the money wasn't ridiculous.

Guys like him, Umtiti, Koulibaly and Rabiot are perfect for the EPL and would absolutely storm it.  

Obviously Tagliafico at LB as alternative to Tierney, slightly more expensive but not much.  Meunier squad player cover both sides.

Jones, Bailly, Young, Darmian all gone.

On 09/05/2019 at 22:35, SpiderDee said:

Despite Man Utd being consistently pish since Sir Alex left have they not still won more major honours in that time than Liverpool ??

Jose Mourinho alone has won more.

42 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

United have confirmed that Ander Herrera is being allowed to leave at the end of the season.

I thought he was one of their few players that showed any fight.

Herrera is one of their better players. A good few will be going, some rightly, others because they don't want to piss about battling for a top 6 position whilst failing in the Europa League.

On 04/05/2019 at 08:06, Bairnardo said:

I used to think I liked United. Turns out I just liked Fergie. Whats left there now playing in the same stadium is almost Sevco levels of imitation and it is definitely very funny.

Under Fergerson they were great to watch. Now, whilst it's amusing to see just how ghastly they are, they are dire to watch.

1 minute ago, meanmistermustard said:

Herrera is one of their better players. A good few will be going, some rightly, others because they don't want to piss about battling for a top 6 position whilst failing in the Europa League.

Under Fergerson they were great to watch. Now, whilst it's amusing to see just how ghastly they are, they are dire to watch.

I also think they will have played under OGS for a few months now and realise he won’t improve them.

You are right that the good ones will want to play in the CL.

Pogba was a class act at Juventus. Brilliant player. But the midfield wasn't all about him. The midfield had the likes of Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio and Khedeira to support him at different points. He's got to be the main man at Man United and he can't do it.

Eta: Matuidi supports him for the national team, not Juve.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pogba was a class act at Juventus. Brilliant player. But the midfield wasn't all about him. The midfield had the likes of Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio and Khedeira to support him at different points. He's got to be the main man at Man United and he can't do it.

Eta: Matuidi supports him for the national team, not Juve.

He was someone who contributed nice little touches and was carried by more.experienced players with much higher levels of professionalism, tactical discipline, game intelligence and commitment. 

He got to make a few assists and score a few goals an float about making it look like he was a player but in reality he's miles and miles  away from being a real top player. 

Genuinely wouldn't want him in the Scotland team, a manchild who will never be close to the player he thinks he is.