English Premier League 2019-20

Guest DAVIDB69

Liverpool have a fantastic team but they have never sorted that PA system that man has sounded like he has been under water for the last 40 years.

Guest DAVIDB69
Liverpool have been excellent. Have liked the look of Pepe for Arsenal though, he will be brilliant to watch this season I think

Can see him destroying the smaller sides

Arsenal have sat too deep. And they aren’t good enough to play out from the back against Liverpool and city. I know liverpool do push you back, but from goal kicks would they would be better going long to even just to the midfield, push Liverpool back a bit and reduce the risk of losing the ball so close to their own goal.

2 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Arsenal have sat too deep. And they aren’t good enough to play out from the back against Liverpool and city. I know liverpool do push you back, but from goal kicks would they would be better going long to even just to the midfield, push Liverpool back a bit and reduce the risk of losing the ball so close to their own goal.

Problem Arsenal were having is that Liverpool's midfield have been much stronger than theirs.  Playing out of the back or to the midfield doesn't solve the problem of Fabinho and Wijnaldum breaking up the play

Problem Arsenal were having is that Liverpool's midfield have been much stronger than theirs.  Playing out of the back or to the midfield doesn't solve the problem of Fabinho and Wijnaldum breaking up the play

True. Was just trying to figure out what the solution against a team that press and harrass all game would be.