Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Could easily be 3-3 to be honest, horrendous defending at both ends of the pitch. That back four would get annihilated on a weekly basis, hopefully Livingstone and Balatoni would upgrade it a bit. Mitchell has been excellent, as has Gomis.

Splaine does look to have a wee bit of talent and Mortimer does look ropey, but hard to read too much into the former particularly given the nature of the game. Cannot believe we have chucked Rumsby another deal. Only one thing truly matters tonight though and that is the [emoji1593][emoji405] of Mr. Tadé tomorrow afternoon.

That was surprisingly decent. Nice to have a proper CM in Gomis. 
Goodie actually looks a yard quicker[emoji23][emoji23]
It's the aerodynamics of wearing a tracksuit top that's done that for goodwillie. Plus playing against two slow cbs.

2 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Splaine does look to have a wee bit of talent and Mortimer does look ropey, but hard to read too much into the former particularly given the nature of the game. Cannot believe we have chucked Rumsby another deal. Only one thing truly matters tonight though and that is the emoji1593.pngemoji405.png of Mr. Tadé tomorrow afternoon.

Why wait. Annouce it now

I think a few supporters, myself included, had gotten wind of Tade training with us last week. Obviously, your immediate reaction is: away...!

I think we should moderate our expectations a bit. You want to say that you'd take him in crutches but he's been plagued by a knee injury for years now. Be really interesting to see what condition he's in.

Good tempo to the game tonight. Only a friendly of course but, as someone pointed out, having Gomis in midfield is great. He can do it all. Any doubts about his fitness should be removed just on the evidence of the first forty-five minutes I think. Splaine looks tidy but you wonder if he'd struggle impose himself in a two with Gomis.

While it might seem quick to judge, I agree with David that the back four would be taken to the cleaners in a competitive game. That's a worry for sure.

Surely they could have sorted this all out during half-time?

Looks like Balatoni, Nicoll, Robinson and McGrath on for Cuddihy, Love, Cunningham and Rumsby. Can't make out if Mortimer is still at right back or not. Goodwillie is paying left midfield.

Edited by David W

2 minutes ago, David W said:

Surely they could have sorted this all out during half-time?

Looks like Balatoni, Nicoll, Robinson and McGrath on for Cuddihy, Love, Cunningham and Rumsby. Can't make out if Mortimer is still at right back or not.

Looks like Cuddihy at RB now.