Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I will be gutted if he goes but would go with my best wishes and deserves his move. Crackin player.

I'm holding out small hope that it's bullshit though as the first article I seen about it was from the Sun.

Find that hard to believe considering they only made their move for him yesterday. He was all set for Morton before Dunfermline came in at the last minute.

Being an attention seeker on a football forum is pretty sad tbh.
Why do you feel it hard to believe...His contract ran out 31st May...

Perhaps im wrong

2 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

McStay’s currently on his way back to Scotland from Australia. Fingers crossed for some good news when he arrives back.

Encouraging if he is back to go to training but he will be jet lagged as f**k :lol:

Don’t agree that there are “serious gaps” in the squad. We have 16 signed up who are the basis of a decent league 1 team I think, we’ll probably bring in another 4/5 minimum, who no doubt Danny will have done his homework on. 

Not surprised Lang is moving on, mcstay has been in Australia so may well be signing on, who knows. 

Don’t agree that there are “serious gaps” in the squad. We have 16 signed up who are the basis of a decent league 1 team I think, we’ll probably bring in another 4/5 minimum, who no doubt Danny will have done his homework on. 
Not surprised Lang is moving on, mcstay has been in Australia so may well be signing on, who knows. 

Think Lang and McStay were gifts from the football gods tbh. Can’t think of anyone in the bottom two tiers anywhere near their level

Might be the optimist in me but losing Lang and Mcstay wouldn't be the worst. Don't get me wrong I'd keep both in a heartbeat! For me keeping Rankin and Grant were the must haves. DGW was locked in and we added another goal scorer early doors. Finding Rumsby a partner is going to be the key and you have to think DL had looked at options should Lang move to full time football.

49 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Think Lang and McStay were gifts from the football gods tbh. Can’t think of anyone in the bottom two tiers anywhere near their level

Lol your trolling right?

1 hour ago, nickCFC58 said:

:lol:

They are cracking players of course, but you just need to look closer to home. Goodwillie and Ray Grant are every bit as important to us in different ways. Perhaps even more so than Lang and McStay.

it looks likely Lang ( almost certain ) will be leaving and who knows about mcstay At our level if you can keep a quality player even two seasons you are lucky Good luck if they can get full time football. The squad at the moment is shaping up nicely I'm sure the the players not signing on didn't come as a surprise to Danny Lennon who will have identified replacements You never know they might be even better than mcstay and Lang? Lennon did say he was looking at loans from "esteemed clubs " . Anyway the club and players move on it was a fantastic season and big thank you to all the players involved.

10 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Both good players yes, but to say that is wildly over the top.