Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

on the question of the budget ... I think it may be gone, going by the latest announcement that they want you to pay a £5 for the privilage of having a drink now in the Arria and you have to pre-book if they have not sold all the hospitality. 
So your Season ticket gets you F' all apart into the games now.
The Arria brought the fans together last year, but now this is only going to create a division with those who can afford ..... 
Sorry, this season is starting to look like a complete downer before we are off an running. 
next can you please consider equity release on your house [emoji23]

4 hours ago, cfcuk said:

was fitzpatrick signed as a striker for this season ? looks like it ,the boy just looks like a centre half

Which is my point.  If he did, from all accounts, a decent job on loan at CH why's he no been tried there pre-season?

He might be the latest takin pelters on here while playin out of position.

Which is my point.  If he did, from all accounts, a decent job on loan at CH why's he no been tried there pre-season?

he looks good in the air and a big unit [emoji106]
no harm in giving him a go in the back 4

on the question of the budget ... I think it may be gone, going by the latest announcement that they want you to pay a £5 for the privilage of having a drink now in the Arria and you have to pre-book if they have not sold all the hospitality. 
So your Season ticket gets you F' all apart into the games now.
The Arria brought the fans together last year, but now this is only going to create a division with those who can afford ..... 
Sorry, this season is starting to look like a complete downer before we are off an running. 
This is a ridiculous idea! A fiver to get in and you need to book online in advance.

The club really seem determined to squeeze every last penny out the fans. Looking at the hospitality I'm guessing that the tapas menu has been replaced too? It's up to £45.

This is a ridiculous idea! A fiver to get in and you need to book online in advance.

The club really seem determined to squeeze every last penny out the fans. Looking at the hospitality I'm guessing that the tapas menu has been replaced too? It's up to £45.

I don’t see much issue with prices going up, I thinks it’s expected, we’re in a higher league now and typically that means prices will go up. We will also have more fans attending as shown by the season ticket sales so I would be confident 30/40 of them will be willing to pay £5 to get in. Your getting a programme that would normally cost £2/3 and we don’t charge for parking anymore which was £2 anyway. No ones forcing anyone to purchase anything. If you want to go then go. If you don’t then don’t.

There is plenty of ways fans can contribute to the club without the need to fleece another fiver out of them. The programme being £3 and parking previously being £2 is irrelevant. I wouldn't be bringing the car if drinking and only buy the programme on the odd occasion now. The season tickets and match day admission was already increased due to being in the higher league.

I don’t see much issue with prices going up, I thinks it’s expected, we’re in a higher league now and typically that means prices will go up. We will also have more fans attending as shown by the season ticket sales so I would be confident 30/40 of them will be willing to pay £5 to get in. Your getting a programme that would normally cost £2/3 and we don’t charge for parking anymore which was £2 anyway. No ones forcing anyone to purchase anything. If you want to go then go. If you don’t then don’t.

Recent results were disappointing but we have to remember 1) basically pre-season and 2) we in effect played every game away from home. Still looking forward to seeing us play a Broadwood. Roll on Saturday.
and queens park had to do exactly same how did they get on ?

surprised they aint charging for the Q&A with lennon on thursday night

time yet I suppose

Sure he came on at CH v Linlithgow.

8 hours ago, Scotchpie said:

Sure he came on at CH v Linlithgow.

Aye Patrick Fitzdeclan got about the last half hour at the back in that game. Gave a couple of hospital balls into the midfield but looked alright apart from that.

Edited by C. Muir

I thought he looked really good when he came on against Airdrie. I heard someone say that when at Rangers he was well thought of and they couldn't believe he was playing for us in L2. I think we should give the guy a real chance  to see what he can do, obviously DL see's something in him.