French Open Tennis 2019

lichtie23

Starts at Roland Garros tomorrow. Cameron Norris was due to face World number 36 Nick Kyrgios in the first round but the Aussie brat has pulled out after being “wiped out” by a bug. Norrie now faces French qualifier Elliot Benchetrit.

Joanna Konta is the 26 seed in the woman’s draw will play Antonia Lottner and is the only Brit in the woman’s tournament after Katie Boulter puller our with injury.

Rafa Nadal is aiming for his 12th French Open success while Novak Djokovic can become the 1st man in Open era to hold all 4 grand slam titles at once for a second time.

Starts at Roland Garros tomorrow. Cameron Norris was due to face World number 36 Nick Kyrgios in the first round but the Aussie brat has pulled out after being “wiped out” by a bug. Norrie now faces French qualifier Elliot Benchetrit.

Joanna Konta is the 26 seed in the woman’s draw will play Antonia Lottner and is the only Brit in the woman’s tournament after Katie Boulter puller our with injury.

Rafa Nadal is aiming for his 12th French Open success while Novak Djokovic can become the 1st man in Open era to hold all 4 grand slam titles at once for a second time.

ABN

Konta went through today I see.
Didn’t catch any of Edmund so am interested to hear what the French crowd were like? Did the behave?
They were partisan without getting out of hand from what I saw and heard, cheered their man on without getting on Edmunds back.

Kind of booed him when he walked off, thinking he was responsible for the suspension which he clearly was not.
Tbf I think I'd be booing somebody too if I'd sat and watched for 4 hours but wasn't going to see the end.