Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Aye just some facist, stabbing loveable rogues that they are.

A lot of Celtic fans are giving this a wide berth and are going to Cluj instead.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

No doubt I would be corrected by a man of the sea judging by your profile piture.

ETA - who is your man anyway?

Three spelling errors in two posts - are you going for 10IAR?

And you seriously don't know who my avatar is? Jings, crivenns and help ma boab. :o

Image result for the broons

Edited by Jacksgranda

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Three spelling errors in two posts - are you going for 10IAR?

And you seriously don't know who my avatar is? Jings, crivenns and help ma boab. :o

Image result for the broons

Ah thought he rang a bell. I’m not Scottish nor have any Scottish family so was never brought up on the Broons/ Oor Wullie etc.

Quite a few from our CSC going, I too have heard about the stabby nature of the Italian ultras but have also heard they tend to try that sort of thing with clubs from countries who have known hooligan firms themselves like England and Holland, guess we will need to wait and see but it won't put me off going, as long as you dont drunkenly wander off into isolated and dodgy areas on your own, hopefully there wont be too many problems. 

On 05/10/2019 at 14:04, LondonHMFC said:

As long as you aren't in the Curva Nord, shouldn't have much trouble at all. 

ETA, I imagine you would be given the same as Frankfurt, 10,000. 

Looks like an allocation of 9,000 has been given. 

If Paul The Tim is going and isn't too worried about it, then I think most will be quite alright. 

I never realised how shite the Celtic telephone ticket line is. I've always purchased online in the past. Rather than "you are 2046th in a queue thank you for waiting" as I expected you get 'All our lines are busy, please call back later' then cut off. 

Edit - success. There was queue system eventually, they must have about 20 slots or something.

Edited by The OP

1 hour ago, The OP said:

I never realised how shite the Celtic telephone ticket line is. I've always purchased online in the past. Rather than "you are 2046th in a queue thank you for waiting" as I expected you get 'All our lines are busy, please call back later' then cut off. 

Edit - success. There was queue system eventually, they must have about 20 slots or something.

As I go on a supporters bus I never have to deal with this but have heard they play the rebs while you are on hold which is decent I guess. 

34 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

As I go on a supporters bus I never have to deal with this but have heard they play the rebs while you are on hold which is decent I guess. 

Could have done without the remix version where Peter Lawwell shouts the add-ons to Fields of Athenry.