Queen's Park 2019/20

5 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Awfy nice of the attention seeker to delete his posts out of respect for his mate. Pity he doesn't have any respect for the club or he wouldn't have posted them at all.

My post announcing the Daily Record scandal has also mysteriously disappeared. Is MI5 working for Admin now?

On 06/11/2019 at 18:56, The man with no name said:

Where have you been? There's been 3 meetings spelling out the threats to the Club. Did you make any of them?

You want transparency - vote for and protect the Club's SPFL future, vote against and go down to the Lowland League. 

The lad who deleted his post is indeed a QP fan; he lives quite far off and couldn't get to the meeting.  He was at an earlier one. 

As an aside, I was called today by a journalist to comment on the letter.  He is not a member but had a copy of it, so he knows someone who is.  It's still no one's business but ours at the moment, but I said that he could certainly have my quote of "feck the SFA", but he isn't keen to use it.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

The lad who deleted his post is indeed a QP fan; he lives quite far off and couldn't get to the meeting.  He was at an earlier one. 
As an aside, I was called today by a journalist to comment on the letter.  He is not a member but had a copy of it, so he knows someone who is.  It's still no one's business but ours at the moment, but I said that he could certainly have my quote of "feck the SFA", but he isn't keen to use it.

Makes no difference. We’ve had precious little advantages in the last couple of years. There’s no need to go spouting to one and all and give predators an unwanted interest. The debate’s been had. Anyone who can vote should, and should reflect that this time in history will stand alongside 1867 and 1903. It’s really that important.

18 hours ago, CTQP1867 said:

From the so-called "anonymous" private messager 😉 I'll be more careful about corresponding with any going forward.

I haven't sent a private message to anyone on Pie and Bovril about this. You lying p***k.

Late to the party, but for me, the risk to the club is not in going professional. It’s standing still whilst those clubs around and below us move forward.

Also - the suggestion that committee members could walk if the proposal is voted down is a bit over the top.

47 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

There’s a core of solid players in that QP team.

I wish we had a vote soon that will allow opportunities to retain the good players and make a few additions instead of full squad turnovers every Summer....

No. Better just to have a hammer taken to the squad, lose our promising players for nothing and cross our fingers that we don't run out of luck recruitment wise.