Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

8 minutes ago, The Hologram said:

You are obviously deluded. COVID protocols are supposed to protect players, and ensure that football can continue. At Prestonfield the public toilets were for players only and we hired portaloos for spectators.

Think you should have another look at the crumbling terracing everywhere. Place is dangerous

We're you the lithgae fan that decided to smoke in the shelter. Going on about health and safety yet your fans do that. Our fans leave the shelter to smoke

I thought it was a decent competitive match.   Where the first goal was vital.  The conditions weren't ideal with a blustery wind spoiling things.

The so called penalty was called correctly by the Assistant Referee, a blatant dive.

Impressed by the Camelon keeper who had several great saves.

Stowe produced a bit of quality to open the scoring and great to see Payne score on his debut and looks like he could do a job.

Only negative was I felt defensively we provided Camelon with to many chances, which better teams will punish.

2 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

I thought it was a decent competitive match.   Where the first goal was vital.  The conditions weren't ideal with a blustery wind spoiling things.

The so called penalty was called correctly by the Assistant Referee, a blatant dive.

Impressed by the Camelon keeper who had several great saves.

Stowe produced a bit of quality to open the scoring and great to see Payne score on his debut and looks like he could do a job.

Only negative was I felt defensively we provided Camelon with to many chances, which better teams will punish.

So why did he give a penalty in the first place. It was lino who gave it then changed his mind?

In Johnnys interview he actually hit the nail on the head they have good individuals but don't seem to be a team but considering quite a few of them used to play in the same team that would be worrying me. Docherty was well off it today. Stowe didn't play well but did what he can do and deliver that piece of magic but that won't come off every time.

The Rose were pretty wary until they scored then when we got the goal back they seemed to be a bit wary until yous got the third.

Big striker you got from Kennoway looks a decent buy by the way.

Decent game in difficult conditions with the first goal being absolutely vital. Lithgy got it and went on to win deservedly. Camelon goalkeeper is the best in the league by a mile. Camelon improving slowly but still giving away goals cheaply. Think they will be ok in the long run as they are improving week on week. Need to cut out the unenforced errors at the back though. Not point in complaining about the. CoVid restrictions. It is what it is.

52 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

So why did he give a penalty in the first place. It was lino who gave it then changed his mind?

In Johnnys interview he actually hit the nail on the head they have good individuals but don't seem to be a team but considering quite a few of them used to play in the same team that would be worrying me. Docherty was well off it today. Stowe didn't play well but did what he can do and deliver that piece of magic but that won't come off every time.

The Rose were pretty wary until they scored then when we got the goal back they seemed to be a bit wary until yous got the third.

Big striker you got from Kennoway looks a decent buy by the way.

Fairly honest interview but I don’t think you get a red now for last man so not as clear cut as that.

it’s funny how people see it, I’ve only seen a couple since Herdy took over but I see us as far more of a team than in the first five six games of the season.

Important to note that 8 of the players that played today weren’t in our squad 10 weeks ago!

Just now, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Fairly honest interview but I don’t think you get a red now for last man so not as clear cut as that.

it’s funny how people see it, I’ve only seen a couple since Herdy took over but I see us as far more of a team than in the first five six games of the season.

Important to note that 8 of the players that played today weren’t in our squad 10 weeks ago!

Yeah i said that to him at the time Deano wouldn't have been sent off. Just watched your highlights I thought he would have added the tackle on Mcilduff to show that should have been a red.

Looking at the highlights for the "pen" Shaws no where near the ball all be it soft i think it is but its not helped by the way he goes down.

Not Camelon's fault for the protocols, its the nonsense that clubs are having to follow. Should be no different from nightclubs, restaurants and pubs, more there than numbers of 2 football teams.

Rose more shots on target, as well as goals. Abuse players were getting from home fans just adds to determination to win.

Oh dear Alan you really are a headcase,  An embarrassing moment for the player who dived to try and win the penalty. 
I noticed he never protested too much and indeed the main protests were from your bench.  

You are as equally embarrassing to your club with your antics and abusing female supporters.  Maybe time to stay at home on a Saturday
and count all the money you say you have. or maybe give some to your club to do something about that midden of a ground 
how that ever got a safety certificate is beyond me.  And then the laughable floodlights   hahahahaha 

As for The Rose  onwards and upwards.... just a pity we took so long to get rid of Ferguson and Kerrigan 

As a neutral, I enjoyed the highlights, thanks. 

Highlights suggested nothing in it and as ever it was about taking chances. I watched Linlithgow's new CF versus Musselburgh a couple of weeks ago when he was their standout player, particularly 1st half. Think they've made a good signing there.

3 hours ago, SocialClubEnd said:

Oh dear Alan you really are a headcase,  An embarrassing moment for the player who dived to try and win the penalty. 
I noticed he never protested too much and indeed the main protests were from your bench.  

You are as equally embarrassing to your club with your antics and abusing female supporters.  Maybe time to stay at home on a Saturday
and count all the money you say you have. or maybe give some to your club to do something about that midden of a ground 
how that ever got a safety certificate is beyond me.  And then the laughable floodlights   hahahahaha 

As for The Rose  onwards and upwards.... just a pity we took so long to get rid of Ferguson and Kerrigan 

Funny that if u pause your clubs highlights actually shows shaws hand on his knee and left hand at his foot. It's soft but in 2021 is a penalty. 

Your club is an embarrassment look at you all act the big man on here. At least you know who iam and not hiding behind a computer.

A female fan you mean the one who started because she didn't her son being heckled and found out for what he really did. This is fitbaw not home and away. Or the boot who was with her who started a fight with a female camelon fan for no reason eh think not. 

1 hour ago, Passthebaw said:

As a neutral, I enjoyed the highlights, thanks. 

Highlights suggested nothing in it and as ever it was about taking chances. I watched Linlithgow's new CF versus Musselburgh a couple of weeks ago when he was their standout player, particularly 1st half. Think they've made a good signing there.

Tbh watching the highlights it looked like the Rose were well on top. In terms of shots on target each it must have been at least double?

13 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Tbh watching the highlights it looked like the Rose were well on top. In terms of shots on target each it must have been at least double?

Both sides had chances in the first half.  On more than one occasion we were exposed one on one at the back - without troubling our keeper

On balance though their keeper was far busier and had a good few saves to keep Camelon in the game.