Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Finished six nil.

Good overall performance but I'd still like to see the ball getting moved quicker especially when the wide players had so much space.

Hopefully new manager will sort that.

HTG!

We're delighted to confirm the appointment of Brown Ferguson as our new manager. We'll give a further update in due course on the appointment of backroom staff. Welcome to Linlithgow Rose, Brown. #HTG
From Facebook. 
There will be one very proud Grandfather looking down from above on this appointment.

Record at Stenhousemuir even worse than Barry Fergusons absolute dross at Clyde[emoji4]
You fell out with Kelty that you need to slag their Manager as well as ours on a Linlithgow thread?

You are a very sad individual.

You seen not very happy 
Just what I was told on the bus on the way to today's game. Obviously misinformed.

A little worrying though that you still seem to be getting fed rose news before it's official?

Just what I was told on the bus on the way to today's game. Obviously misinformed.

A little worrying though that you still seem to be getting fed rose news before it's official?
To be fair at lot of folk knew this was happening in last few days.

Back to today's game and a pretty comprehensive win with some cracking goals and plenty other chances made also.

Wilson in goals was very solid but I just wish we would play forward quicker and more decisively than forward then going back 30 yards because a defender shouts for it allowing the opposition time to regroup and get behind the ball.

In the next round though so not all bad.

HTG!

11 hours ago, gogsy said:

Got them relegated first? And left them in a poor state last season. Didnae even manage one  win every three games while manager.

2015/16 finished 8th/10 11 wins out of 36 games finished one point away from relegation playoffs

2016/7 finished 10th/10 11 wins out of 36 games , never out of bottom 2 relegated

2017/8 finshed 4th/10 23 points behind league winners Montrose 22 points behind runners up Peterhead , won playoffs

2018/19 sacked by November

That's a mixed bag of a record in tier 3 and tier 4, which isn't a bad thing with a club the size of Stenny. He's now dropping down two levels to tier 6.