Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

22 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Brown not mincing about here with two defenders signed in two weeks! HTG

Is this Willis Hare, that Dalkeith signed in March and was at LTHV for a long time? Dalkeith described him as a striker and he seemed to score a few goals for LTHV, back when they were really good. https://www.dalkeiththistle.co.uk/news/signing-news-willis-hare-2404258.html

It's minus 1.5 out there, had to properly scrape the car at the station. IIRC Carmuirs is quite shaded to the south, so if the pitch freezes it might not get enough sun to thaw.

Dunno if I want the game off or not...

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

It's minus 1.5 out there, had to properly scrape the car at the station. IIRC Carmuirs is quite shaded to the south, so if the pitch freezes it might not get enough sun to thaw.

Dunno if I want the game off or not...

Missed a game last week. Get the game on I say. 

7 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Utter shite today. Plan A of hump it long wasn’t working from the start and nothing changed

I only made the last 20 mins today. But you need to give your new manager time. I think theirs too much thinking about falkirk. Once that games out the way it might settle. But he will need to overhaul your squad in the summer

An arm wrestle between evenly matched teams with little quality on show. Ultimately a goalkeeping howler was the difference between the teams. Linlithgow had no discernible gameplan and lacked their usual DNA, but it's early days for a new manager. Disappointing though.

43 minutes ago, GordonS said:

An arm wrestle between evenly matched teams with little quality on show. Ultimately a goalkeeping howler was the difference between the teams. Linlithgow had no discernible gameplan and lacked their usual DNA, but it's early days for a new manager. Disappointing though.

Howler stemmed from roosters short pass imo

I only made the last 20 mins today. But you need to give your new manager time. I think theirs too much thinking about falkirk. Once that games out the way it might settle. But he will need to overhaul your squad in the summer

Won 1 out of 3, you’d expect a boost from a new manager coming in. Tactics seem to be the same, hopeful long balls forward. We offered nothing today and played a couple of mins of football max in 90 mins.

7 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Won 1 out of 3, you’d expect a boost from a new manager coming in. Tactics seem to be the same, hopeful long balls forward. We offered nothing today and played a couple of mins of football max in 90 mins.

It took herdy time to build a team. Yous need to build a new team. Falkirk game has probably been a distraction for you. You have football nation cup on tuesday vs Preston. So you still have that

I thought we were much better organised today. A couple of individual errors cost us the game but we weren't as all over the place as we have been recently.
I think we are really missing Batchelor who provided a link back to front and some creativity that seems to be missing at the moment.

It took herdy time to build a team. Yous need to build a new team. Falkirk game has probably been a distraction for you. You have football nation cup on tuesday vs Preston. So you still have that

It definitely has been a distraction. When drawn Falkirk the first thing the usuals done was jump on the Bo’ness thread on here and start yapping about making money. Nothing to actually do with football.

Over on Linlithgow’s Twitter it has just been Falkirk game, Falkirk game, Falkirk game, new signing, Falkirk game, Falkirk game, Falkirk game. Today there wasn’t even a solitary tweet about today’s game which comes across as only being interested in the Falkirk gam£, disrespectful to the South Challenge Cup and disrespectful to today’s opposition.

If brown is not mincing jis words what was the plan today to beat camelon we played them a couple of weeks ago. And gpt thrashed. Tje second half was just as bad. Surely we must have learned something. Well thats 1 cup out the way.i still say the timing for all the backroom stuff was wrong. 

I hope brown can change it we need to win against "bigteams" in this list  .so on we go to tuesday night i really hope we get a result and build on it. Mon the rose

7 hours ago, darkcloud58 said:

If brown is not mincing jis words what was the plan today to beat camelon we played them a couple of weeks ago. And gpt thrashed. Tje second half was just as bad. Surely we must have learned something. Well thats 1 cup out the way.i still say the timing for all the backroom stuff was wrong. 

I hope brown can change it we need to win against "bigteams" in this list  .so on we go to tuesday night i really hope we get a result and build on it. Mon the rose

The time was the summer or leave e it until later in the season and build in the summer because you need a complete overhaul