Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

A useful reminder from Camelon’s Twitter account: 
D3AB4487-3DEA-4849-94C3-39832A6312E3.thumb.jpeg.1523e8aa9da17d9aff9e0de19b85fcc9.jpeg

Ooops! Meant to post this: 
CA63CD9C-BBE9-4C34-A545-4422B2DF280D.thumb.jpeg.fb6a337278dacd4059b55eeba929d158.jpeg

[mention=49791]Legless[/mention] [mention=38533]Sheep77[/mention] [mention=10145]gogsy[/mention] Could one of you kind chaps quote this post so [mention=4136]FuzzyBear[/mention] sees it please.
Thank you.
8 Miles current statusFB_IMG_1571998972098.jpeg

1 hour ago, baker2 said:

Sheep it wasn’t good to watch am not surprised people left early! The players left the game after 10 mins!emoji106.pngemoji23.png

Well, I hope they went to hospitality at the end of the match - not like the last time Linlithgow were humped! Only the sacked coaching staff plus Tommy did the right thing!

Wee Rose are brutal, only wins in the league are against fellow newbies Sauchie and Syngenta and a West Calder team that have lost every game. Fife giants Newburgh and Rosyth have strolled to victory against them . Rosyth , Lochgelly and Kirkcaldy and Dysart have also picked up points from them as well.
I know, I was at the first half of the game today and saw most of the game against Newburgh. They were honking against Newburgh and I thought they'd take a hiding today, but Pollok were pretty poor.

10 hours ago, GordonS said:
14 hours ago, gogsy said:
Wee Rose are brutal, only wins in the league are against fellow newbies Sauchie and Syngenta and a West Calder team that have lost every game. Fife giants Newburgh and Rosyth have strolled to victory against them . Rosyth , Lochgelly and Kirkcaldy and Dysart have also picked up points from them as well.

I know, I was at the first half of the game today and saw most of the game against Newburgh. They were honking against Newburgh and I thought they'd take a hiding today, but Pollok were pretty poor.

You gave up on the senior rose even before we gave them a hammering yoday

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

You gave up on the senior rose even before we gave them a hammering yoday

Why do people feel the need to behave like this online? Does everything have to be aggro?

I had to be in Dunfermline at 4.15pm yesterday to pick up the big kid so I couldn't make it to Camelon. I managed to fit in the first half at Prestonfield before heading off.

For the Newburgh game, I was on duty with small kid until much too late to get to the Rose game (Crossgates IIRC) so I went up to the leisure centre, got there about half an hour into the match.

Would you have been happier if I hadn't went to any football at all instead?

12 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Why do people feel the need to behave like this online? Does everything have to be aggro?

I had to be in Dunfermline at 4.15pm yesterday to pick up the big kid so I couldn't make it to Camelon. I managed to fit in the first half at Prestonfield before heading off.

For the Newburgh game, I was on duty with small kid until much too late to get to the Rose game (Crossgates IIRC) so I went up to the leisure centre, got there about half an hour into the match.

Would you have been happier if I hadn't went to any football at all instead?

Yes.

In all serious I'm not giving you aggro I never have like the others do. 

Very good news. We need a centre half who can organise a back line like a desert needs rain. Let's hope McGowan is that guy.

According to the elgin fan he is in the RAF and never got a chance at Elgin but apparently isn’t good enough for their level

1 hour ago, sponsorsladdie said:

According to the elgin fan he is in the RAF and never got a chance at Elgin but apparently isn’t good enough for their level

It can only be one or the other - he either wasn’t good enough or didn’t get a chance! But by believing any old idiot who has access to a keyboard you’re hardly giving the boy the best chance. 

It can only be one or the other - he either wasn’t good enough or didn’t get a chance! But by believing any old idiot who has access to a keyboard you’re hardly giving the boy the best chance. 

Didn’t say I believed anything, just passed on someone’s opinion

28 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Gordon check your emails before buying any tickets. You've been lucky!

Wow, thanks! I was expecting to pay and I want the club to get the benefit, so I've transferred the £25 I would have spent on an adult and child tickets to FOLR.