FIFA 20

TheGoon

Anyone considering taking say Trezeguet just for SBC fodder? Only 7 tokens 92 rated Icon, obviously links with everyone and the rating should save you a massive amount off a more useable player. 

I suppose it depends on what you are planning to achieve over the next few weeks. I am probably going to take Laudrup purely for chemistry initially but also knowing that if they release a good SBC from one of the bigger leagues then I would be willing to sacrifice him to get a 92 rated player into a squad for submitting.

I'm sure i've complained about this before but I can't believe that they made the 23 Icon Swap Zidane his base version. The amount of shit you have to go through to get that many swaps for such a relatively poor reward. I'm not even asking for Prime Moments but the the Prime card would have been a great addition to almost any team.

Edited by mrpaddyx

It’s been a joyous day of coin making albeit on a lower scale. Roughly 50k. Packed another EFL TOTSSF, Plymouth keeper insta sold for 12k packed 3 paderborn bronzes (Ufuk twice so sold for 6.2k) plenty irish silvers and championship silvers selling. Those bronze and silver upgrades with the extra cards have been decent. Also packed Marcelo from another 82-88 SBC. 

Back up to over 1m coins with Serie A, Ligue 1, PL and La liga complete but waiting to submit the last squad when their subsequent 4th player TOTSSF card gets added. Working on Saudi, CSL and to a lesser extent the Eredivisie. Had enough for PSV and that’s how I packed the Plymouth TOTSSF keeper. 

Actually prefer To just play the game in the menus than the actual game play. 😂

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

It’s been a joyous day of coin making albeit on a lower scale. Roughly 50k. Packed another EFL TOTSSF, Plymouth keeper insta sold for 12k packed 3 paderborn bronzes (Ufuk twice so sold for 6.2k) plenty irish silvers and championship silvers selling. Those bronze and silver upgrades with the extra cards have been decent. Also packed Marcelo from another 82-88 SBC. 

Back up to over 1m coins with Serie A, Ligue 1, PL and La liga complete but waiting to submit the last squad when their subsequent 4th player TOTSSF card gets added. Working on Saudi, CSL and to a lesser extent the Eredivisie. Had enough for PSV and that’s how I packed the Plymouth TOTSSF keeper. 

Actually prefer To just play the game in the menus than the actual game play. 😂

What do you find easier to trade with, the mobile ap, web ap or actually playing the game on the console?

3 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

What do you find easier to trade with, the mobile ap, web ap or actually playing the game on the console?

I’m never off my phone, to my wives disgust. 😂 

Im not much of a trader I just spam bronze packs and hope for the best. I used to save up loads of squad fitness then sell them at the weekends but because I’ve been playing Fut champs I’ve been storing them. Loving the upgrades the now, and because I do the SBCs it doesn’t bother me if the cards are Untradable. I’ll probably start to sell the major league cards I get in packs now though due to me already having them complete (Bundesliga in 3 squads away) 

My whole main team apart from Neymar is Untradable and more than good enough for me to compete to 14-17 wins each week. With a bit of luck I’d like to think potentially Gold 1 in the next few weeks too, without really having to upgrade the team. 

4 more Conmebol wins and that’s the offline tokens done as well before getting onto the online ones (which are horrendous) 12 FUT champs token already in the bag also. 

Gave up playing against the guys who have clearly got themselves relegated to do swaps and just forfeit the games now. I really don't see the point, surely it takes as long to relegate yourself that far down as it would to just play the games. 

7 minutes ago, thomas said:

Gave up playing against the guys who have clearly got themselves relegated to do swaps and just forfeit the games now. I really don't see the point, surely it takes as long to relegate yourself that far down as it would to just play the games. 

I think someone asked a couple of pages ago who enjoyed playing Weekend League. Well, after trying to grind through some Rivals objectives this week I can comfortably say that the Weekend League is miles better, and for this reason alone. Just find Rivals so 'fake' if that makes sense? The getting relegated on purpose thing this year means you never get a true reflection of where you are, ability wise, because if you play Rivals because every division is littered with countless players, either positively or negatively, who have artificially placed themselves in that league to exploit objectives. Don't get me wrong, the addition of these objectives this year has been a welcome addition, but the execution of them has meant a nightmare with regards to weekly divisions.

3 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I think someone asked a couple of pages ago who enjoyed playing Weekend League. Well, after trying to grind through some Rivals objectives this week I can comfortably say that the Weekend League is miles better, and for this reason alone. Just find Rivals so 'fake' if that makes sense? The getting relegated on purpose thing this year means you never get a true reflection of where you are, ability wise, because if you play Rivals because every division is littered with countless players, either positively or negatively, who have artificially placed themselves in that league to exploit objectives. Don't get me wrong, the addition of these objectives this year has been a welcome addition, but the execution of them has meant a nightmare with regards to weekly divisions.

I never played FIFA 19 Ultimate Team but having looked at those icon SBCs I’d have loved on this game to just purely grind the game to get R9. Because of icon swaps I’m forced into playing the game in a toxic and pish environment just to get an icon that EA have chosen for me to select? Obviously the Prime Icon pack I could have packed him from that but other than that opportunity, the only way I can get R9 is by packing him (like what Are even the chances of that?) or saving up 10m+ coins to purchase him? If we had the opportunity to grind the icons using the SBC methods in this game it would be great to grind to any icon you wanted and at your own pace. 

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I never played FIFA 19 Ultimate Team but having looked at those icon SBCs I’d have loved on this game to just purely grind the game to get R9. Because of icon swaps I’m forced into playing the game in a toxic and pish environment just to get an icon that EA have chosen for me to select? Obviously the Prime Icon pack I could have packed him from that but other than that opportunity, the only way I can get R9 is by packing him (like what Are even the chances of that?) or saving up 10m+ coins to purchase him? If we had the opportunity to grind the icons using the SBC methods in this game it would be great to grind to any icon you wanted and at your own pace. 

I grinded for Prime Ronaldinho on Fifa 19, it cost.... a lot! However it was something to aim for and that card was awesome for the few months that I had it.

22 minutes ago, forameus said:

Did one TOTW SBC to see who I got.  83 rated SBC.  I got a 76 that I refuse to learn the name of.

Got Kalinic 82. Horrible. 
did ping that Lucas Leiva for doing a betis squad in la Liga. 

ADC88BD3-F83C-48E5-B38A-9B220ABA9D8C.jpeg

I think I’ll probably try and make progress towards completing the Bundesliga league SBC now since it looks like there will be a TOTS in those.

Couple of games played with Overmars tonight and he plays well. Very quick and not easily shoved off the ball. 

It's a total joke. Just got my arse handed to me in Div 9 by a twat with a ridiculous team and he watched every replay, shooshed me and even dabbed to try get me to quit......not when I have a coin boost my friend !!!!

Ps. I'm in Div 9 as it's now impossible to get out off coz of tubes like him