FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

I've been trying to combine the player objectives with Icon swaps.

My best (most lucky) example  was probably using a team with all first owner players (9 premier league) with Diego Costa upfront. I managed to score with him from out side the box then brought on Aouar and Ikone and managed to get goals and assists with French players.

Aye I did similar with the Bundesliga icon swap objective and the finesse goals.

Just got the French goal/assist to do for Thuram.

Just now, Sauzee#4 said:

That EFL Tots sbc was a waste of time. Some 83 rated jobber of a goalkeeper from Plymouth

Aye I’m not doing that. EA gave me that Portsmouth player in the one rare pack last night to save me the bother. 😂

3 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

That EFL Tots sbc was a waste of time. Some 83 rated jobber of a goalkeeper from Plymouth

I’m going to do it purely for the 0.00001% chance of getting Phillips. Most likely get a duplicate of the Wycombe boy they gave me on Friday. 

10 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Only had one Brescia and Dijon to do for Serie A and Ligue 1 so I’ve done them (shocking price 🤢) I’ll not submit them until their respective TOTSSF card comes out for their leagues. 

I've got one club left for Serie A and EPL. Currently selling off my Championship players to hopefully fund completing them.

Seeint everyone pack TOTSSF players is great.

I had two packs saved up through SBCs and got my hopes up.

Jorginho and Torreira standard cards my best.

Enjoying my new line up, fwiw, a lot more balanced than the others I've tried lately.

Tempted to try and upgrade on Lenglet next, possibly by sacrificing Larsson.

Seeint everyone pack TOTSSF players is great.
I had two packs saved up through SBCs and got my hopes up.
Jorginho and Torreira standard cards my best.

I love seeing others grabbing an amazing player. Mainly because I know that person has likely experienced the exact same as me - weeks of grinding to open packs and getting absolute dross.

10 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

I love seeing others grabbing an amazing player. Mainly because I know that person has likely experienced the exact same as me - weeks of grinding to open packs and getting absolute dross.

I've had years of it.

Best I've ever packed is standard De Gea, about 2 months ago when I already had him at the club.

Before that was Sterling in about FIFA 17, dont think I've had anyone else other 85.

Had a great game there. Boys team was cracking, I had the temerity to score a screamer then save a penalty though, which apparently breaks some rules as for absolutely no reason my keeper comes charging out for a corner that's aimed for the edge of the box, all my players stand still, and his player just casually heads the ball into the net to win the game.

Staggering.