FIFA 20

TheGoon

I'm looking for an Icon CM to help with my teams chemistry (yes, I mean getting GMS in every game).  Anyone used one they like? I only have about 200-300k coins to spend and they all look a bit meh at that range.
There isn't one at that price. Baby Blanc is an absolute beast but he'll still be about 500k.

20 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
4 hours ago, Beans on Toast said:
I'm looking for an Icon CM to help with my teams chemistry (yes, I mean getting GMS in every game).  Anyone used one they like? I only have about 200-300k coins to spend and they all look a bit meh at that range.

There isn't one at that price. Baby Blanc is an absolute beast but he'll still be about 500k.

You can get Rjikaard 86 for under 200k just now, no idea how good he is though.

One up with a buy it now price of 186k

I’ve used him in the draft and liked him. Thank you as well. 
As a said last year was ma speciality was defending this year I’m god awful maybe something to do with this. 
this time last year I had umtiti Varane n Ramos all special... explain a lot 

Is your left back any good? Strengths and weaknesses? Might grab him once I’ve got the coins.

I thought he was pretty shite. You're better off just getting Kante and having GMS 7 chem or whatevr rather than waste 180k on him imo.

8 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I thought he was pretty shite. You're better off just getting Kante and having GMS 7 chem or whatevr rather than waste 180k on him imo.

Cheers guys. I thought as much, saw Rjikaard and got all excited but his stats look pretty underwhelming, unless as a CDM I suppose.

Had a look there and Kante is surprisingly cheap. Might do that or just buy a CB and put Koeman in CM, see what happens.

1 hour ago, dave_binos said:

Is your left back any good? Strengths and weaknesses? Might grab him once I’ve got the coins.

Tbh not any better than gold jordi Alba. Better pace and dribbling but I use my full backs to defend and not attack. 
Packed Grimaldo which was lucky. 

Updated team. Went with djene and Casemiro . Aiming for that storyline umtiti

1108D68E-DA90-475F-9373-9CE0DF850945.jpeg

7E3F157A-EC7B-415D-9308-A3176FA0BA26.jpeg

I'm beginning to think I play UT simply so I can f**k about on the app building squads, tbh.

Partey and Olmo sold after about 3 games with them 😂

Formation change inbound as Werner drops out. Aiming for Winter Refresh Herrera, standard Bale, and then a La Liga AM with whatever's left, which will likely be around 80-90k.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I'm beginning to think I play UT simply so I can f**k about on the app building squads, tbh.

Partey and Olmo sold after about 3 games with them 😂

Formation change inbound as Werner drops out. Aiming for Winter Refresh Herrera, standard Bale, and then a La Liga AM with whatever's left, which will likely be around 80-90k.

You’re definitely like my mate 😂 he bought 89 Ronaldinho the other day for like 1m coins. Played a few offline games with him and said he wasn’t sure so sold Him and bought Kaka. 😂  

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

You’re definitely like my mate 😂 he bought 89 Ronaldinho the other day for like 1m coins. Played a few offline games with him and said he wasn’t sure so sold Him and bought Kaka. 😂  

I'm the Farmfoods version of him then 😂 I predominantly deal in 50k players.

Trying to decide on a AM.

Really liked Isco last season and his base card potentially means I could get that Djene in as an upgrade on Lenglet. Either that, De Jong and have either him or Saul as an AM, or Canales 81

15 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Tbh not any better than gold jordi Alba. Better pace and dribbling but I use my full backs to defend and not attack. 

I’m not sure I would have replaced Modric with Casemiro to be fair. Modric faster and has much better dribbling for you to get forward. I know Busquets is like a team of the season but he’s under 100k for a reason. Yeah he can dribble but still not the best agility and balance wise. How do you play? Like counter or like to keep possession? 

Interested to see how you get on with Djene. 

55 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Cheers, I got him. Alba has been a liability for me in the past with positioning off the ball. Hopefully an upgrade. I have Griezmann up-front. A lot more effective and he naturally drops back into midfield a lot of the time. 

44 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I’m not sure I would have replaced Modric with Casemiro to be fair. Modric faster and has much better dribbling for you to get forward. I know Busquets is like a team of the season but he’s under 100k for a reason. Yeah he can dribble but still not the best agility and balance wise. How do you play? Like counter or like to keep possession? 

Interested to see how you get on with Djene. 

Firstly I’m pish. Haha next I keep possession. I play through the middle. Into striker... drop it off and play it through. Cannot play wide at all. 
I usually play with two up top , so I have a choice of who to slip through, but been chopping and changing all season with no real rhythm. 
ive mainly went for players I k ow how to play with, I started with a German team but all over the place Cos they are suited to counter attacking. 
my last formation sat like 4-3-1-2. The right centre mids - busquets with Hazard n be feel either side. Griezmann - sheva/Rodrigo. 

in all honesty I’m all over the place trying to find that “winning formula”

looked at this formation as well 

795119BB-3954-49D5-90C3-920C90E10901.jpeg

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

3 hours ago, dave_binos said:

Your Fifa life is brilliant one moment and horrific the next emoji23.png

All I want is consistent gameplay 🙃😂

9 wins, 14 games left. Hoping I can kick on to gold three this week. Looking at leaderboards though it looks like most of my mates have had a nightmare weekend so I’m happy with how I’ve performed so far.

27 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

That Goretzka card has more in game stats than most midfielders on Fifa 20 including moments Vieira and 90 Gullit.

He’s seriously worth considering, I’m sure he was disgusting last year when he got his TOTS. No expiry on the sbc either so can aim to do him over time. I have moments Sane and Middle Ballack so could defo fit him in.

41 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Firstly I’m pish. Haha next I keep possession. I play through the middle. Into striker... drop it off and play it through. Cannot play wide at all. 
I usually play with two up top , so I have a choice of who to slip through, but been chopping and changing all season with no real rhythm. 
ive mainly went for players I k ow how to play with, I started with a German team but all over the place Cos they are suited to counter attacking. 
my last formation sat like 4-3-1-2. The right centre mids - busquets with Hazard n be feel either side. Griezmann - sheva/Rodrigo. 

in all honesty I’m all over the place trying to find that “winning formula”

looked at this formation as well 

795119BB-3954-49D5-90C3-920C90E10901.jpeg

Which rivals division are you in?