FIFA 20

TheGoon

45 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

Auba just seems a bit of a tank when turning - works alright as a sub though.

Im finding that with 86 Werner.

Great supersub but barely does anything when starting, can only assume having an extra yard of pace is only effective when defenders have tired.

Got to 11 wins. 10 games tonight to get to 14. Same as last week definitely games that I was better but was getting punished for one mistake which was the difference. I won another penalty shootout though! Biggest defeats were 4-0 and 4-1 but both were at 2-0 and I switched to ultra attacking and got countered fairly easily. I think In every match I played last night I had between 55-60% possession. Like I posted last night, folk just happy to sit there and let you make a mistake and just counter. 

So ended 4-26 lol. 
sat n bursted my arse for the SBC hybrid leagues etc. 
packed 

tottsf - grimaldo/Leno/3 community league 1s

totw - Tadic 

regular - szcezny (sp) veratti Thiago Silva and Koke.

kept grimaldo and sold rest. Roughly 150k

no the worst. Team now below 

AF04739B-0549-451E-B115-5BF466CCC7FC.jpeg

57 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

So ended 4-26 lol. 
sat n bursted my arse for the SBC hybrid leagues etc. 
packed 

tottsf - grimaldo/Leno/3 community league 1s

totw - Tadic 

regular - szcezny (sp) veratti Thiago Silva and Koke.

kept grimaldo and sold rest. Roughly 150k

no the worst. Team now below 

AF04739B-0549-451E-B115-5BF466CCC7FC.jpeg

At this stage of the game you’ll get punished with those 2 at CB. Swap them for Lenglet and Militao. You’ll save some extra coins as well. Busquets and Modric slow Also. From a weekend league point of view anyway. Quite a hard weekend though because there’s tonnes of folk who have done it this weekend because of the team of the season player picks. 

Edited by Wardy

41 minutes ago, Wardy said:

At this stage of the game you’ll get punished with those 2 at CB. Swap them for Lenglet and Militao. You’ll save some extra coins as well. Busquets and Modric slow Also. From a weekend league point of view anyway. Quite a hard weekend though because there’s tonnes of folk who have done it this weekend because of the team of the season player picks. 

Thanks for that mate. I’ll look into getting them swapped out the now. 

Currently 9 wins from 18 games - changed back to 4-1-2-1-2 narrow. No idea how you guys play one striker formations like the 4-2-3-1 - not creative enough for me. 

Prime icon moments doing bits up top with prime icon moments kluivert. 

7 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Good team mate but the two CB’s as mentioned will let you down. I would seriously consider getting Special Denje in. He has been an absolute rock for me.

I’ve used him in the draft and liked him. Thank you as well. 
As a said last year was ma speciality was defending this year I’m god awful maybe something to do with this. 
this time last year I had umtiti Varane n Ramos all special... explain a lot 

Won my first game 1-0 with a 116th minute goal in what can only be described as the most tragic gameplay I’ve ever experienced.

Two second delay leading to a block every time I tried to shoot, players feeling like they’re running through mud, the lot. Brought on Bellarabi in the 80th minute. 94 pace and he couldn’t outsprint anyone ffs.

I’ve used him in the draft and liked him. Thank you as well. 
As a said last year was ma speciality was defending this year I’m god awful maybe something to do with this. 
this time last year I had umtiti Varane n Ramos all special... explain a lot 

I’m the same. Struggled defensively but find myself slowly improving and instead of blaming the game and being negative and it’s faults, blaming myself and the formation I use. And buying better players. You could maybe try a 4-2-3-1 formation and have two defensive midfielders such as de jong and special carvalho and see how you get on? I was shit with that formation but it works for a lot of other players. I recommend going for Correa and Hernandez in the La Liga objectives as well. Both brilliant players and worth the grind.

26 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’ve won 1 out of 5 today. 10 wins with 10 to play. 

I’m now 3-0. Don’t think I’ve ever started this well 😂

3-1 now. Go 2-0 up and then the game decides I’m not allowed to complete another pass and lose 3-2 to cutback goals. Unsurprising.

Edited by Sauzee#4

I’m now 3-0. Don’t think I’ve ever started this well [emoji23]
3-1 now. Go 2-0 up and then the game decides I’m not allowed to complete another pass and lose 3-2 to cutback goals. Unsurprising.

Your Fifa life is brilliant one moment and horrific the next [emoji23]