FIFA 20

TheGoon

I’d avoid Sahin due to his base card. Some players really improve with upgrade but I find more often than not, players with a shockingly poor base card don’t play to their stats.
Poor base card means poor upgrade 99% of the time.

GMS has scored 14 goals in 4 games this morning. Madness.

GMS is a cheat I love him. Got that Daramy player this morning. Interesting to see how he does in weekend league. Put a sniper on him to Give him a small boost in Composure and reactions. 

Team and bench for this weekend. 

CED6E367-7CDC-49A8-9DF7-AECCFC2BE003.jpeg

A4DC2500-0DDE-455E-90C6-E0E70881B5BC.jpeg

Came after my government permitted walk after finally recovering from Covid-19.

Home and I could barely breathe. Relaxing for about an hour and come to my sense and my partner has got me 4600 Fifa Points. I generally hate money being spent on Fifa but I’ll open an ultimate pack later and get Baumann.

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

Came after my government permitted walk after finally recovering from Covid-19.

Home and I could barely breathe. Relaxing for about an hour and come to my sense and my partner has got me 4600 Fifa Points. I generally hate money being spent on Fifa but I’ll open an ultimate pack later and get Baumann.

Christ that shite that you got Covid-19, hope you are feeling ok now?

Also, anyone got Prime Overmars? Was gonna go for Litmanen but I'm not so sure now.

I’ve stuck with Overmars as my first purchase Icon the last couple of years. I got his moments card through the Icon Swaps.

Brilliant stamina and 5 star weak foot helps massively.

Christ that shite that you got Covid-19, hope you are feeling ok now?

Yeah I’m okay thanks for asking. Actually got it really early as a colleague returned from Milan before the Italian lockdown came about and there was anywhere near the same awareness of Coronavirus. Like a long, bad, chest infection.

Anyway, Fifa points were okay.

fae9a3dc-dca6-4587-846c-b8496eebb434.jpg7ce7f27e-7997-428f-ba61-627fc9c6e60f.jpg

Marquee matchups paying off final for the first time this season. He went for 300k right at 6:05 and looks like he’s dropping now so think I done well to get rid of him quick. My coins have took a hammering last few months with the icon packs etc so needed the boost tbh :lol:

B42BC6DB-0C49-4CA8-ADC4-5CEBFF6BDCAB.jpeg