FIFA 20

TheGoon

Now 4-0 having fished out probably the most convincing pumping I’ve ever handed out in champs.

CB969FA0-B785-447F-87FB-AB24371B8507.thumb.jpeg.4718062e3fd2e7d5ff7003d3423d76be.jpeg

Went 2-0 up early, skipped both replays. He scored a kick off goal at 2-0 and then pretty much straight after to make it 2-2. Both goals with full celebration and replays.

Second half I took him apart and yes, he got his toxic behaviour thrown right back at him.

14 wins and 5 losses and gonna leave it there. Played some beautiful stuff with GMS. Mertens was decent but his shooting is a bit meh.

I've tried loads of cards in the middle of the park but seedorfs 85 card is still brilliant.

Came up against the tots Simon a few times and he was class. 

2 million coins and I really dont know what to do with them!

That's 3 wins in 3 tonight, 3-0 (rq), 4-2 and 3-0 (rq). I've no idea what's going on. Up to 9 now, and after that terrible Friday I'm now 6 in 8. 

Just the 41 goal contributions for Tevez and 24 for Salvio now in 18 games. Tevez is just unbelievable. 

And another one! Rage quit at 1-0.

Edited by forameus

Never played Champs this weekend after last weeks shitshow and shite rewards, feel all the better for it tbh. 

Also, been grinding league SBC's since thursday, 43 packs opened since then. Best pulls, 85 Onana x2, 85 Savic and 3x 84 Martinez.

Tremendous stuff.

Just won an absolute sweatfest 2-1 there. One nil down and none of my players able to hold the ball, make a pass or a tackle. Punted it to my 4-2-2-2 constant pressure formation and stole the win. Very satisfying.

My nephew asked me to log onto his name and I managed 11 from 11 using a basic gold team. Ridiculous matchmaking.

If I matched against the players he does I’d finish elite. Not once did I face anyone remotely challenging from those 11 games.

A few months ago we were at my brother in laws house and it was the same. They’re both in division 9 rivals. There has to be some sort of ranking system for matchmaking. I very rarely get 2 good comfortable wins in a row let alone 8 rage quits in 11 games.

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Now 4-0 having fished out probably the most convincing pumping I’ve ever handed out in champs.

CB969FA0-B785-447F-87FB-AB24371B8507.thumb.jpeg.4718062e3fd2e7d5ff7003d3423d76be.jpeg

Went 2-0 up early, skipped both replays. He scored a kick off goal at 2-0 and then pretty much straight after to make it 2-2. Both goals with full celebration and replays.

Second half I took him apart and yes, he got his toxic behaviour thrown right back at him.

I had a similar game, I was winning 3-1 and the opponent brought it back to 3-2 with 30 mins to go. He did the full shush over the top celebration with full replay. A switch was flicked and Beast Mode was on, or more accurately GMS was on. I’ll let you judge how well he did!

9668E715-F81B-4CEA-9F05-D6CE248BC2B0.jpeg