FIFA 20

TheGoon

4 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Don’t think they could make the gameplay worse if they even tried to, its unbelievably bad.
No skill involved

I'd be amazing if that were the case 😂

Think this is the time of year I start losing interest again. Feels ridiculous when you have folk like Ivan Toney as the best striker in the game, capable of throwing Sergio Ramos about the pitch.

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye terrible game added in with the sweaty games because of the red awards this week is going to make this a hard weekend league.

Theres zero chance I'm playing WL, even with the rewards. Rivals feels like a chore just now so WL would have me genuinely raging constantly.

I fucking hate this game. 

3 out of 10 and I'm done for the night. Was 4-1 up against someone who seemed to have no idea how to play and kept rushing his keeper at every opportunity. Of course, he got it back to 4-3 and threatened to steal it at the end. My fault of course, but...just fucking brutal. 

One shining light is Big Charles Tevez alongside "you've already got Messi at home" Salvio. Brought them both in for the WL, so they've played ten games each. 34 goal contributions between them. Tevez in particular is utterly relentless. If I wasn't so shite he'd be knocking them in from 50 yards every game. 

Edited by forameus

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

And get Owen or Shearer.

Wouldn’t mind Shearer as I liked him as a player. 

1 and 1 for WL. Win was 6-5 coming back from 5-4 down with 4 minutes to go. GMS of course with the winner. I’m so pish at defending. Took moments Puyol from the swaps. He plays like how he played in real life, just bombing about! 😂 gonna be another hard weekend but hopefully be able to get to the 14 wins at least. 

I am trying to pick up a few TOTW players from the repeatable SBC - all the new ones seem to require them I hardly have any.

With the players I already have I am paying about 4k - got 84 De Jong from the first one.

It is almost worth picking a load of cheap 83 players right now to pile into it.

10/10 so far in the weekend league. It’s been god squads galore and I eventually changed back to my first squad. Bakayoko is fantastic and I wasn’t keen on Fernandinho.

Ryan Kent has somehow made it into my first team. This game is fried.

37 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

10/10 so far in the weekend league. It’s been god squads galore and I eventually changed back to my first squad. Bakayoko is fantastic and I wasn’t keen on Fernandinho.

Ryan Kent has somehow made it into my first team. This game is fried.

10 wins from 10? Or 10 wins and 10 defeats? 

I opened all of my saved packs last night, had about 24, all of very mixed value. Nothing of any note from the first 22, then in the last two I got 86 Bonucci (SBC fodder) and then pulled standard Neymar, which I am very happy with. Nothing TOTS based, but to be honest the dynamic of my squad is more suited for the Bundesliga (and possibly La Liga).

Neymar doesn't fit into my team at all, but to have him and POTM Ben Yedder as impact subs is great. 

This is what I'm gonna use this weekend. 2 wins out of two so far but Lacazette doesnt feel great so far and Anderson has done f**k all but it's only been two games. Enjoying Henderson and Fernandinho is okay and is untradable.

Screenshot_20200502-105423_Companion.jpg

Edited by robosaintee