FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

In a day roughly how many games do people play ?

If the wife's working in the evening I'll probably play somewhere between 4-8 games, depending on how many opponents quit/if I get huffy. If I get huffy I'll stop, no point going on. 

Played 29 over 2 days for my one and only weekend league, which is way too much and I have no plans to do the same again for a while - and only if I have all 3 days/evenings spare to play it.

5 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

In a day roughly how many games do people play ?

I've got a full time job and 3 kids so the time available for gaming varies from week to week. Probably the most i'll play in an evening is 6-7 game but this has been known to rise at the weekend if i'm in the WL.

Tried to be a smart arse trying to do 3 objectives at once (PL, First owned, Champ League) and it’s back fired massively. 4 losses on the bounce and relegated to division 5. Keep coming up against Messi, Ronaldo etc and Adrian in goals has no chance.

Away to do them one by one which will probably be more enjoyable.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

Tried to be a smart arse trying to do 3 objectives at once (PL, First owned, Champ League) and it’s back fired massively. 4 losses on the bounce and relegated to division 5. Keep coming up against Messi, Ronaldo etc and Adrian in goals has no chance.

A lot of folk from higher divisions are getting themselves intentionally relegated so they can complete the objectives quicker. I’ve found the standard in Div 4/5 has increased massively in the past day or two.

edit: Although it could also just be that more people are playing Rivals than normal.

Edited by Zing.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

I done the first owner 11 and the Prem one together last night, took me 8 games to get 4 wins. 1 more to go for Carlos for me.

This is arguably my strongest team at the minute. I currently have 11 icon tokens. I missed 1 from the first 12 tokens and currently have none out of the next 12 although I should hopefully have a few later tonight.

I feel like going for Drogba as you can see, striker is my main weak area and a bigger target man will benefit me greatly. Also I don’t like Tagliafico so Carlos is an option also then using the rest of the tokens on someone else.

Hoping for a Van de Beek IF this week.

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Think I’ll hold of getting Carlos just in case I get that Red Robbo. A Red Messi to link up with Red Griezmann would be filthy as well.

I've only really been doing the weekend league more recently.

What's the chances of landing that Messi card from player picks? Are we still talking less than 1%

6 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

I've only really been doing the weekend league more recently.

What's the chances of landing that Messi card from player picks? Are we still talking less than 1%

I don’t know about percentages of getting him but he’ll be nearly impossible to pack. Even the guys with Top 100 which is 5 chances with 5 players in each pick get f**k all every week. 

4 hours ago, Moo said:

This is arguably my strongest team at the minute. I currently have 11 icon tokens. I missed 1 from the first 12 tokens and currently have none out of the next 12 although I should hopefully have a few later tonight.

I feel like going for Drogba as you can see, striker is my main weak area and a bigger target man will benefit me greatly. Also I don’t like Tagliafico so Carlos is an option also then using the rest of the tokens on someone else.

Hoping for a Van de Beek IF this week.

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

Van de Beek is in! Will deffo get him. Especially since I just sold the old Orsic card for 21.75k after picking him up for 10.5k last night. Clearly some poor sod thought they were getting this weeks version (Whos 3 rating higher) 😂😂😂

D030BE51-7898-4689-9BF8-E40A42AFA4FC.jpeg

I fucking hate when you try and play a pass in this game and for some reason your player goes for a back heel or flick out of nowhere. Makes me irrationally angry.

Also, these icon swap objectives are massively pissing me off.