FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

9 packs opened this morning , mostly guff but I got a tradable Benzema, which sold for 19k.

Ive been saving coins for a few weeks and up to 420k. Not sure whether to keep going and buy Van Dijk or just go for it and buy loads of packs! 

Get VVD he is outrageous, can’t imagine not having him now. He’s a bully.

Bought my first Icon with Koeman for 466k. Just won 4 Rivals in a row and nearly up to Div 7 for the first time.

He got a hat trick in his 2nd game, including my first ever free kick goal.

Buzzing for Weekend League now, only played it twice with 11 wins then 8 - looking to beat that.

Packed Oblak from my rivals rewards and got 53k for him, nothing much else from the SBCs.Screenshot_2020-02-20-21-25-44-066_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

15 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

To be fair , I got mine almost instantly. It was filled with trash but at least it was punctual. 

Pretty standard :lol:

I see Mr “my pack luck is always terrible even though I packed three team of the years and a headliners Neymar” youtuber Nepenthez got a winter refresh player and an Andy Robertson out of his so no shock there

Edited by Sauzee#4

An issue that I have came across recently that is starting to get very annoying is opponents quitting when things are not going there way. 

Today between ulltimate team and online seasons I had something like 5 successive games when this happened 🤬🤬🤬.

A couple occurred after they picked up a red card and unbelievably someone quit after 6 minutes after I had went 2-0 up.

Most annoying.

23 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

An issue that I have came across recently that is starting to get very annoying is opponents quitting when things are not going there way. 

Today between ulltimate team and online seasons I had something like 5 successive games when this happened 🤬🤬🤬.

A couple occurred after they picked up a red card and unbelievably someone quit after 6 minutes after I had went 2-0 up.

Most annoying.

It’s no bad when your chasing icon swap wins though. 😂

49 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Most annoying.

I have to admit it doesn't bother me to much, a win is a win.

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

IMG_8654.jpg

200 squad battles

I mean it’s not like you never have decent pack luck but I accept your top trumps... :lol:

32 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Anyone having issues with this free twitch pack? I’ve claimed linked accounts them when I log in- nothing!

Yep. Still not received mine yet

Edited by Sauzee#4

I think I'm essentially goosed with Twitch.  I was already signed up (forgot to cancel it previously) but of course it's using any one of the multiple iterations of passwords I use.  Got it wrong enough (and had to go through a fucking captcha every time) so it's locked out, and they tell me I need to reset my password.  Great, that's fine, so send me an email?  That didn't arrive, so please send me an email.  Come on guys, send me an email.  Requested 3 resets, got no mails, and now Twitch says I've asked for too many and won't give me any more.  So I've got a locked account that they won't let me reset.  f**k sake Amazon.

Also, new promo tonight apparently - Shapeshifters.  So likely another one that probably would be a great idea with the right implementation, done in a really half-arsed way that leaves everyone wondering what could have been.  Except EA, who continue to roll about in their massive piles of money.

2 hours ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Anyone having issues with this free twitch pack? I’ve claimed linked accounts them when I log in- nothing!

I got mine straight away. The only advice I can give that I had to go about 3 or 4 different screens before it confirmed that I had it. Also I got the very specific message that “your pack will be available the next time you log into Fifa 20”. 

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Also, new promo tonight apparently - Shapeshifters.  So likely another one that probably would be a great idea with the right implementation, done in a really half-arsed way that leaves everyone wondering what could have been.  Except EA, who continue to roll about in their massive piles of money.

Is there anywhere online where you can see how much money EA make from Ultimate Team? It must be an absolutely ridiculous number. It’s literally money for nothing, as whatever comes out those packs are basically worthless. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Why is defending corners basically impossible, yet scoring from corners is basically impossible as well.

I loath short corners in real life but in Fifa it’s the only way to create chances. Although I play as Iceland on seasons and their three centre half’s are all over 6’2. Pressing RB/R1 and making a run can work with big players.