Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Sylvester spot on the pair of them are absolutely out of order with the comments as DM said footy banter the legend can give it out but can also take the stick but these pair are the lowest of the low

Jist saw this. Whit yi on aboot. I didnae say a hing ya dick.

1 hour ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Darvel sign Calvin Kemp. Great signing for us who will be instrumental in our journey up to the premier hopefully. Welcome to the Vale Kempo emoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.png

Told you  ... looks like your a full of Pish too, as your Posse Leader 🛎End would say 🤫

Sad that everyone one else new before you on here 🤔

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Yes a good player but temperament is questionable, been at Talbot twice and have to ask question why he has left
Was same at youth level, always wondered why he didn’t move up to Pro Youth Level, now I think I know why ...... waste of talent IMO

I read somewhere last season that he played pro youth When he was younger Billy. I think Either the buffs or Talbot signed him from Pro Youth.
He has the potential to be a good signing for Darvel.

2 minutes ago, XXX said:

I read somewhere last season that he played pro youth When he was younger Billy. I think Either the buffs or Talbot signed him from Pro Youth.

He was at Stranraer before Talbot. He has a few first team appearances for Stranraer

Told you  ... looks like your a full of Pish too, as your Posse Leader [emoji931]End would say 🤫
Sad that everyone one else new before you on here [emoji848]

If you believe that Billy then your dafter than you look [emoji102].

Bet he is into double figures before xmas - what you think? He should be as that midfield will be providing better service than Stagecoach 🥴

17 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

If you believe that Billy then your dafter than you look emoji102.png.

Bet he is into double figures before xmas - what you think? He should be as that midfield will be providing better service than Stagecoach 🥴

Strange that player announces it first before The Self Proclaimed Darv£l Spokesperson IMO

Nowt daft about that but if that’s the way forward for you to conduct yourself on here then you deserve the negative comment Matey Marvel 

As for Kempo, he is & always has been a good player but so was/is Knapp apparently and he’s was a big coup for Darv£l according to 🛎End not that long ago ....... just saying 🤔

55 minutes ago, XXX said:

He joined Stranraer from Buffs 2015 on a dual contract ..... as far as I am aware this was not as Pro Youth

He would have been19 years that year, majority (not all) join Pro Youth from age about 10 - 15 (as far I remember) depending on senior team etc 

Strange that player announces it first before The Self Proclaimed Darv£l Spokesperson IMO
Nowt daft about that but if that’s the way forward for you to conduct yourself on here then you deserve the negative comment Matey Marvel 
As for Kempo, he is & always has been a good player but so was/is Knapp apparently and he’s was a big coup for Darv£l according to [emoji931]End not that long ago ....... just saying [emoji848]

Other clubs were interested in him William so he put that out so they knew. Am sure future signings etc will executed a bit better. Shame about Kier but that’s football, wee Mick knows his stuff and we are all 100% behind him

Mon the vale

Just now, Darvel_Marvel said:

Other clubs were interested in him William so he put that out so they knew. Am sure future signings etc will executed a bit better. Shame about Kier but that’s football, wee Mick knows his stuff and we are all 100% behind him

Mon the vale

If you look back  .... not that Marvellous.... it was mentioned around April that he was going to Darv£l 🤭

Oh & for the record ..... he is a good player, before The Posse join in 💣

If you look back  .... not that Marvellous.... it was mentioned around April that he was going to Darv£l 🤭
Oh & for the record ..... he is a good player, before The Posse join in [emoji378]

I think so too and hope slots in nicely alongside Archie/big Allan. He is young enough to be moulded into that team and playing alongside some class acts. Hopefully the level of professionalism by the likes of Meggat/Perry eg will help to develop the young lad. If you were in his shoes you would be relishing that kind of opportunity.

3 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

I think so too and hope slots in nicely alongside Archie/big Allan. He is young enough to be moulded into that team and playing alongside some class acts. Hopefully the level of professionalism by the likes of Meggat/Perry eg will help to develop the young lad. If you were in his shoes you would be relishing that kind of opportunity.

If you are being serious for a minute in asking  me that question ........

I WOULD HAVE STAYED AT TALBOT !!! 

Put  any kind of spin on it you want, I could be wrong, but looks like 💷💰is the only winner here, how much did Knapp cost you again and how long did he last ???