dunfermline v dundee

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Jeez.  This thread is still a thing.

The first was about as clear a penalty for handball as you'll ever see.

The second was less clear cut, but on balance, also a penalty.  Had it not been given however, there would be no real sense of injustice either.

I honestly think this has been fuelled, even for those present at the match by Michael Stewart's nonsensical reading of the decision just before half time.  

The facts that the penalty was so unnecessary, so against the run of play, and following a summer of handball related controversy, probably contributed to what Stewart said.  I still cannot believe however that you get people claiming it shouldn't have been given.  

If you read this entire post without rolling your eyes or falling asleep, please PM me for your prize.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

After having a week to review the footage, I’ve changed my mind. Two stonewall penalties. Dow clear handball and the other boy’s went right through the back of Johnson for the second. Should’ve been a red card too.

10 hours ago, K.T said:

After having a week to review the footage, I’ve changed my mind. Two stonewall penalties. Dow clear handball and the other boy’s went right through the back of Johnson for the second. Should’ve been a red card too.

After a week of reviewing the footage neither were penalties. Time to close the thread with everyone agreeing we got fuckin cheated.

Edited by parslad