Best Dressing Room in Junior Fitba

Billy XBoswell

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
He who laughs last , u keep laughing we will keep building 

Are you as arrogant in real life as you are on here?

No just say as it is , ur awfy annoyed about Darvel as u post a lot about us , we don’t post on a talbot thread apart from to say congratulations 

2 hours ago, eaglelok said:

Tell you what you guys from Darvel are putting a hell of a lot of pressure on your team to win every game next season . As soon as they lose one league game or even put out any cup you will be getting slaughtered on here and every other forum . Not sure if all this publicity is a good thing .
Just my opinion.

Where is it been said in here from any Darvel supporter with the possible exception obviously if DL that we expect the team to win every game and every cup tie ?

Just now, kilsyth ranger said:
17 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
He who laughs last , u keep laughing we will keep building 

yes keep building, your dressing rooms are looking good and according to you u have a quality squad , but why dont u bump your large gums at the end of the season if uve actually won something?

Why don’t u go and talk about Kilsyth 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Why don’t u go and talk about Kilsyth 

They can’t go and talk about their own clubs cos there is fxxx all to say about their own clubs, they would rather be on the Darvel thread wishing it was their club ,it’s just jealousy DL 

4 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

i will and i do regularly, but al hang fire on our chances until season get's underway , not shout my mouth off bout how super duper darvel are going to be and disrespect other junior clubs in the process as u do regularly

Well send me the post where I said we would win every game cause it doesn’t exist , more made up pish from Kilsyth , I’ve said we are really strong cause we are , nothing wrong with that 

Guest Moomintroll
Are you as arrogant in real life as you are on here?
He is, but he doesn't care. He is all about the Darvel & he gives not a wallop about anyone who digs him up for it. I won't lie, I have slaughtered him on here in the past but I respect that even if I don't agree with it, he puts himself up there to be shot down.

Well send me the post where I said we would win every game cause it doesn’t exist , more made up pish from Kilsyth , I’ve said we are really strong cause we are , nothing wrong with that 

i never said u said u"d win every game did i ? your the one making that one up ?
and no one said u weren't building a decent squad either, what annoys people about u is u bring down other junior clubs all the time , your away on a tangent and uve won diddly squat so far , come back when uve won trophies then if your right we'l all eat a bit of humble pie ok

4 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

i never said u said u"d win every game did i ? your the one making that one up ?
and no one said u weren't building a decent squad either, what annoys people about u is u bring down other junior clubs all the time , your away on a tangent and uve won diddly squat so far , come back when uve won trophies then if your right we'l all eat a bit of humble pie ok

Post where I’ve brought other junior clubs down , only ones that will get stick is ones who give it out , it’s called banter now away and talk about Kilsyth I’ve painting to be done at our ground 

Post where I’ve brought other junior clubs down , only ones that will get stick is ones who give it out , it’s called banter now away and talk about Kilsyth I’ve painting to be done at our ground 

Painting yourself? With the cash your throwing about, I thought you’d have Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen in doing that