Best Dressing Room in Junior Fitba

Billy XBoswell

3 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Painting yourself? With the cash your throwing about, I thought you’d have Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen in doing that

Ha ha ha it’s no enjoyable but got to be done Tt but there are guys down there who have done a lot more than me the last 8 weeks so fair play to them

Post where I’ve brought other junior clubs down , only ones that will get stick is ones who give it out , it’s called banter now away and talk about Kilsyth I’ve painting to be done at our ground 

see if u can paint a scowl on your face then ,see if u can get the daft grin off your large gub 🤣🤣🤣

meant as banter btw, am off 2 talk bout kilsyth ok [emoji6]

Much more modern, spacious and comfortable than ibrox, individual phone chargers in each booth. I would beg to differ with your opinion.

That typifies what is wrong with modern footballers when you have to have an individual phone charger in each changing booth

1 minute ago, andy25 said:
11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
We hope to play them more than once next season 

Hopefully get them in the Scottish & West and pump them out of both.

There will be a lot of clubs u should hope to draw , we shouldn’t be one of them 

Our aim is to challenge the talbot , that is our goal , it may take us time , it may not , time will tell but over the last 12 months our record against them is played them once beat them once and on their own patch [emoji3]
And how did the 2 teams seasons progress after that game [emoji848]