Tom Cruise vs Justin Bieber

Who'd win in a fight?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, statts1976uk said:

There is a game going round online where you see which celebrity you can challenge that is 31 years older than you. I got Magnum PI himself so I think I’ll just not bother issuing such a challenge!

Link?

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Link?

You just google celebrities born 31 years before your year of birth, nothing more complicated. I also found out Henry Winkler was born in the same year and there is no way I could beat up the Fonz!

8 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

You just google celebrities born 31 years before your year of birth, nothing more complicated. I also found out Henry Winkler was born in the same year and there is no way I could beat up the Fonz!

Most of mine are dead but I would have avoided James Garner for sure. Think I could have taken Batman (Adam West "POW!" "SMASH!). Noam Chomsky better put his glasses away and get ready for a battering.

I get to beat the s*** out of James Bond.

So Pierce Brosnan, if you're reading this, I'd get practising shouting out S.O.S again. You're dog meat, pal.

Eta:   I also got Hulk Hogan.  A cheesy Bond seemed the better choice.

Archived