Billy Gilmour

Kuro

5 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

What sort of stat contortion is this? A Burnley player makes it but there's no Kevin De Bruyne or Jude Bellingham.

Shite.

De Bruyne played 1,228 minutes in the league last season; the graphic says it includes players with more than 1,500 minutes.

I don't think Bellingham plays deep enough to figure highly on this - there's not a lot of room for him to pass forward. You'll see him on different metrics.

Romano reporting that Gilmour is signing for Napoli tomorrow even though yesterday it was reported that he was signing tomorrow which would have been today but it’s not going to be today, it’s going to be tomorrow. Although, depending on where you are, tomorrow could already be today, in which case it was reported by Romano yesterday that…

38 minutes ago, bleedingums said:

Romano reporting that Gilmour is signing for Napoli tomorrow even though yesterday it was reported that he was signing tomorrow which would have been today but it’s not going to be today, it’s going to be tomorrow. Although, depending on where you are, tomorrow could already be today, in which case it was reported by Romano yesterday that…

It's always tomorrow somewhere.

6 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

I'm guessing it's a deadline day transfer or he'll be spending the season on the Brighton bench.

---

Bullying someone on a posting board, with an audience, isn't as easy as doing it on PM.

Go on, give it a whirl!:D)

Edited by Chripper

8 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Is it though?  

If you’re in Samoa or Tuvalu it’s never tomorrow anywhere, but sometimes yesterday everywhere. 

Edited by adamntg

5 hours ago, adamntg said:

Is it though?  

If you’re in Samoa or Tuvalu it’s never tomorrow anywhere, but sometimes yesterday everywhere. 

But they could just go a bit west into yesterday and then it would be tomorrow where they originally were.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

But they could just go a bit west into yesterday and then it would be tomorrow where they originally were.

And if their auntie had baws… While they are in Samoa nowhere is tomorrow, all you have on Earth is today and yesterday. 

Just now, adamntg said:

And if their auntie had baws… While they are in Samoa nowhere is tomorrow, all you have on Earth is today and yesterday. 

This is exactly the type of debate I like to see 🤣

If you edit the quote to "it's always tomorrow somewhere, except Samoa or Tuvala where you need to walk west first"

It's more accurate but loses a bit of the zing

1 hour ago, Old Bing said:

This is exactly the type of debate I like to see 🤣

If you edit the quote to "it's always tomorrow somewhere, except Samoa or Tuvala where you need to walk west first"

It's more accurate but loses a bit of the zing

It’s more accurate, but it’s still not watertight, cos what about Tonga?

And if you walk west from Samoa all you get is wet feet, and then I expect you drown. 

4 minutes ago, adamntg said:

It’s more accurate, but it’s still not watertight, cos what about Tonga?

And if you walk west from Samoa all you get is wet feet, and then I expect you drown. 

Ok I'll admit I'm not an expert in either geography or English, only football.

Let's here a correct statement so I can use it in conversation.

41 minutes ago, Old Bing said:

Ok I'll admit I'm not an expert in either geography or English, only football.

Let's here a correct statement so I can use it in conversation.

At one minute to midnight in Scotland it’s tomorrow in Samoa, but by one minute past it’s yesterday in American Samoa.  

5 minutes ago, adamntg said:

At one minute to midnight in Scotland it’s tomorrow in Samoa, but by one minute past it’s yesterday in American Samoa.  

Yeah I'm just going with, "it's always tomorrow somewhere" and I'll just run away if asked to expand further.