Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

950 tickets sold for the away end, with an additional 600 given to the club on top of the initial 1000. I’d say we’ll end up with no more than 1100 on the day.

If we somehow went a goal up after twenty minutes their fickle fans would have a tiny tears meltdown. They get beat maybe three or four times a year. More chance of then getting told to put on a show. They are vulnerable at the back imo.

If they play Scott Bain in goals and Brown in midfeild we have a chance, even going a goal up would be delightful their fans have totally lost the plot and the pressure is on Lennon to get a convincing result next Thursday to keep them in Europe.

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My point exactly! Always grates when you get these Weegie journos talking about "the provincial sides". 

Any football stadium located outside of the glorious kingdom should be considered provincial. 

My point exactly! Always grates when you get these Weegie journos talking about "the provincial sides". 

Sadly Edinburgh City is my only other Pars game this season (due to work). So I will take full blame if they do not get a result on Saturday.
I am only going in the hope of seeing the disco lights anyway!

8 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Tickets bought for this. Not been at Parkhead for a while. Do you still get a gang of 5 year olds ‘looking after the for you car mister!’

Completely changed beyond all recognition with the commonwealth games. Massive emirates centre and lots of new flats. There’s a few of the old tenements around the Springfield vaults area but I found it hard to figure out where I was at first.