Mighty Raith V The Bully wee

Genuine question, why do raith fans hate Johnstone?
Because he hid in every game he was lucky enough to be selected for (too many) and was no better than a man short. No heart, no dig, no contribution - an utter passenger; a wage thief who offered nothing and gave nothing.

Genuine question, why do raith fans hate Johnstone?
Brought in and Gary Locke and was part of our team that got relegated to a team who went on to be the worst ever championship side to date. He was an utter shitebag of a player who offered us nothing. Then last season he was putting out tweets mocking about how far we were behind Arbroath.

As I say, it was delightful for him to revert to his usual shite self today.

As pish as we were today, Raith played some nice football and opened us up time after time. You look like a good team and will be up there challenging Falkirk for the title.

The difference in standard between league 2 and league 1 is huge and we need to get up to speed sooner rather than later.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

3 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Didnt realise Johnstone had been at Raith. Got to say he was excellent for Annan last season and has looked good for us other than today.

As @Broken Algorithms said he was brought in by Locke, it's not always a great move to employ some jobber from an ordinary team you used to manage because he was a cheap option.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Nope. From all the reports we are missing plenty of opportunities, something that also happened last week. Three is great, don’t get me wrong, but with the Clyde back line in disarray, we can and should score more. Falkirk are cantering over Dumbarton, where we labored.

Better commenting when you are actually AT THE GAME!! Noo, sit doon!

1 minute ago, Wee Sandy said:

Better commenting when you are actually AT THE GAME!! Noo, sit doon!

So I can’t observe what people at the game are saying, what is being said in commentary, and have an opinion, OK, appreciate the tip.

First of all, well done to the 201 hardy souls who made it through for Clyde..

Hate to say it guys but, it could be a difficult season for you. However I'll let the Clyde fans comment on that. That defence is very shaky.

Thought Hendry was magnificent, and a word about Davo, played well throughout, made some excellent passes to the front men.

I don't think we had any real weaknesses, and it seems we have now, with Millar and McDonald, solved out full back problems. 

Anderson's goal and Victoria's were "sweet".... BTW,Victoria has really fast feet!

I think we have the makings of a really good team to challenge Falkirk, the team and John McGlynn need time to settle, gel and show how good they really are. When Vaughan and Dingwall come back I think we may have a few more days like today, he said...hopefully!!