Celtic v Hearts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

Can't wait to hear more from Ann Budge about Levein doing a good job, while we sit bottom of the league.

Fucking deluded.

She's not playing in defence or choosing the team.

New goalie but same problems with Berra and his keeper. He's our captain and has a wealth of experience - he should call the shots. I don't like saying this but he's  a liability now.

3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

New goalie but same problems with Berra and his keeper. He's our captain and has a wealth of experience - he should call the shots. I don't like saying this but he's  a liability now.

No, but she's claiming the man picking the players, the formations and the tactics is doing a good job.

Which is alienating the fans.

Irving and Hickey aside, we don't have the players to play out from the back against Celtic and it is extremely frustrating to see us repeatedly try to do so. We're playing ourselves needlessly into trouble.

On the rare occasions that we've simply put the ball forward early, Celtic have looked uncomfortable and we've had the ball in promising areas.

We're over-complicating this against a Celtic side who have shown nothing and are extremely fortunate to be ahead.

10 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

That is a non sequitur if ever I read one. 

10 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Agree with this bit though. Berra has been a shambles for a good while now. 

11 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

That is a non sequitur if ever I read one. 

Agree with this bit though. Berra has been a shambles for a good while now. 

Levein is not the answer but what's Budge gonna do? Until fans starting making their feelings known at games or not attending games with us languishing in the bottom six, she won't sack him.

As things stand, we've played fairly well today despite our injury list. As I type, we've conceded again and by the sounds of it due to another mistake by Damour who probably isn't 100% match fit. Buck stops with Levein, again, but he won't be walking after another defeat against the champions.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hearts fans pouring out with 30 to play..emoji1787.png

Blame them? There are better things to do with a sunny afternoon than waste your time sitting watching a forgone conclusion.

Why not go for a pint?

6 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Levein is not the answer but what's Budge gonna do? Until fans starting making their feelings known at games or not attending games with us languishing in the bottom six, she won't sack him.

As things stand, we've played fairly well today despite our injury list. As I type, we've conceded again and by the sounds of it due to another mistake by Damour who probably isn't 100% match fit. Buck stops with Levein, again, but he won't be walking after another defeat against the champions.

4 league wins in 2019.

She needs to bring in a football manager who can win football matches. But she won't, because that arsehole is bulletproof. Despite us now being bottom of the league.

Got to be honest, I basically stopped watching at half time and put the ashes on. Away games against Celtic are hardly worth bothering about.

4 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

4 league wins in 2019.

She needs to bring in a football manager who can win football matches. But she won't, because that arsehole is bulletproof. Despite us now being bottom of the league.

Don't disagree but what do we do about it?

Blame them? There are better things to do with a sunny afternoon than waste your time sitting watching a forgone conclusion.
Why not go for a pint?
I was a sunny afternoon before they got here and it was a forgone conclusion before the game started.

Why not go for pint then ?

Archived